More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nref Nref

Look underneath for further information as well as ways to jump into the world of Club XXX.

Authors notes

161229

I'll post any relevant information for your perusal here, once there is any. Today at any rate I've laid out a framework for the story and even creating the first character.

Anyone desiring to add to the story, feel free. Collabs welcome!


161231

Happy New Years!


170101

Added a new few new chapters as well as character descriptions. I feel like this story is much more thought out, easier to access to my previous story. This will be much easier to navigate and all the content should be easy to find. Hopefully the character descriptions will help to flesh out the characters as well, for that extra flavor.


170102

Proofreading some and correcting some typos today along with posting a small addition to velios most excellent Andrea thread, can't wait to see what's in store for the 'poor' guy. Also, if you like our smut please hit the like button. It really helps, thanks!


170103

Two new chapters from me and some excellent chapters from velios, the story is going strong. If I may so say myself it's really hot!

Updates the character Jenny Briggs to further develop her character as well as adding a new character tied into her in the form of her mother, a living legend at Club XXX, Karen Briggs in order to make her more.. interesting. Check it out in the character section as Karen has yet to appear.


170104

I think I average two chapters a day, pretty good right? Check it out! Karen has now appeared albeit briefly!


170105

So.. tired! One new chapter foreshadowing events to come, check it out in the Andrea thread. Does anyone even read these notes? :p


170108

Really fun to hear that people actually read these notes, fun to hear from you. I like it when people take the time to interact with me in this setting, it motivates me a lot!

Anyhow, collaboration with velios is going strong and I'm immensely thankful for his writings. It always seem to match up well and turn into really hot storylines.

Today I managed to put out several chapters since I haven't really been able to write these last few days, so I hope you like it and drop me a line if you like it and if you want to that is. ;)

Oh and anyone interested in writing is more than welcome to join in and take a crack at it! :)


170109

I think it's a personal of record of posting four chapters in a day, hopefully the quality didn't suffer overly much. Hope you all like the threads being written, I do try to make them just different enough to keep them exciting. I don't want them to be just the same scene but with different characters.

I hope it shows. :)


170115

Sorry about the radio silence that's been going on for a bit, have just had so much other stuff going on lately but I feel like writing again and we've got a nice groove going on in the story right now.

Fuck yeah.


170119

Feeling like I'm in a bit of slump right now, bear with me though. I hope my chapters are still up to snuff! Really enjoying the restroom section in the Andrea thread too but I'll try to update the others as well. :)


170205

Massive case of writers block, hopefully I can get some momentum back up with this latest post. Cool to see I've got new followers and everything as well, welcome!


180705

I've really been away from this a long time, huh? Suffice it to say I've had my reasons but I'm going to at least try to post a few chapters in the coming days..
Update.
Actually ended up posting right away, yay me. Do note that if it's incoherent with the previous material it's because I just don't remember all of it. :P

Happy fapping!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)