More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheScyle TheScyle

Is it the nurse? How do you react?

Authors note

Dear reader,

I had a hard time writing the start of this story, as I was not sure where to put it in. That is meaning which genre. It includes some aliens, so sci fi would be okay, yet there never will be an alien that appears in this story. They will however until now only be mentioned, so maybe not. (No promises of them appearing or not whatsoever)

Then there is a lot of rough sex, bondage, humiliation and even some -ish or even straight up rapes in this story, so BDSM would probably be okay too. However, there are also routes that dodge most of these sex scenes, so again, probably not.

My third idea was , since that will be a big option in Chapter 2. However, that is exactly the problem. It will probably be available only in chapter two and not earlier (and if, then only partly. Meaning only if you go a certain path) so it does not really fit the setting for the whole story.

In the end I decided to go with mature, as I guess the bdsm scenes are obviously mature and also all the (possible) impregnation stuff that can happen, as well as ... I felt okay with that, tho it didnt really hit the story. So sorry if the listed genre is not perfect here.

Mature in the end is just a word to, I guess, grasp most of the stories here. So again, sorry, but you know what, I blame chyoa for not adding the option to select multiple genres.

(Or I blame myself if there is such an option and I was to stupid to see it... which very much may be the case)

... I have just been informed, that mature does usually mean that it contains people in the higher ages to have sex. So it does not fit. I put it in the fetish part then, since that fits kinda too...

I am open to any suggestions where to put it instead, if it comes with reason. Please write comments!

Also, feel free to comment on certain chapters if you think the existing choices of continuing are not enough. Please add how you would continue it (just roughly is enough) and I will, if it fits the story what you say, add a fitting chapter for it.

Of course you can just continue it yourself, but I know how rarely people do that^^

Thank you for reading my story. It REALLY means a lot to me.

TheScyle

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)