More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Damot Damot

What's next?

Authors note

Welcome to my Story "YourGirl" which is the most sophisticated story game I have made so far. I am very proud of it because it does many things I always wanted in a story game.

What is this game?

It's a story game where your choices not only influence the Story arcs you will be able to choose, but also the text of certain chapters. Meaning: I use many if statements which will influence the text and the pictures you see, depending on your choices. The game consists of three parts. The prologues or Training Phase, the Slice of live part and the end game. As of right now, the prologue is finished. You can build your android by playing it and choosing the right training for her. At the end of this part, you have a fully programmed android to have fun with in the second phase. There, you won't be able to influence the personality of the android very much anymore, but you can experience a normal live with your android girlfriend for several in game weeks. This chapter will be a partly open world sandbox. The last part will be a little more railroad again and will offer different storylines and finally different endings depending on your choices in part one and two.

Content:

This story is about a robot girlfriend, which means there will be all kinds of story arcs about the different personalities of a synthetic woman.

In Training Phase you can vary between very slutty to pure, very dominant to very submissive and very sexualized to very pain focused. The combination of stats results in all kinds of different women. While the main story will circle around a somewhat normal girl with some few kinks and a "coming of age" love story, there will be possibilities of specialized story arcs about more personalities. As of now, I am planning stories about

Domina

Bimbo

Whore

Sissy Mistress

Pet

I am open for suggestions.

Publication plan:

To be honest, there is none. I am unable to write this regularly since it's one of many hobbies, and it's very exhausting for me and my penis to write erotic stories. I will try to write as regularly as possible, but I make no promises.

Spellchecking and Grammar:

I am no native speaker and not good at spelling in my own language in the first place. This means spelling in English is a challenge. Punctuation is even worse. I use language tool, but I am told it's not working perfectly since I make many mistakes. If this is a problem for you, you are welcome to help me with corrections. I would gladly make you an editor if you wish. If it's not a problem, enjoy the story.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)