More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Damot Damot

What's next?

Authors note Update November/18

Hello, my beloved readers,

this is actually the second edition of my Authors note. I deleted the first one. It's obsolete. I changed so much, there is no sense in just updating.

King of Femtopia is a classical coya game with the main topic sex, nevertheless its an adventure with many choices, stat changes, different paths, and different endings. In other words, what you do matters.

It´s taking place in the fantasy realm where for some obscure reason, which you have to explore, only good looking woman live. When I say women, I mean human girls of all color and all sorts of half human half monster girls.

Somehow two strange and very demanding goddesses are involved in this mess and you have to fulfill some kind of prophecy to get home.

So far so good: The reason for this update is, that I changed my game system. I will not bore you with how it was before, most of you will already know and I won´t go into the details of the change.

The important thing is, there are fewer parameters now.

I will tell this story in different parts and at the end of each part, you get a character feat depending on your decisions. In each part, the kind of decisions will differ.

Part one is all about your moral compass and the style of sex you like. You can choose between brutal dominant asshole, weak submissive fetish boy, or a romantic guy. This is determined by the parameter Sissy-/ Matcho+, which is a continuum, where sissy is everything less than -2 and macho everything more than +2. romantic is everything in between. ( If you play indifferent, which means sometimes brutal, sometimes submissive you end up as romantic too, which cant be helped, but is actually kind of ironic :D )

At the end of part one, you get a feat which will determine your looks for the rest of the game. You can be cute, handsome, or masculine. There will be references and special chapters for every feat now and then later on.

In chapter two there will be another decision with another feat at the end and so on and so on until my brain melts.

Besides this system, there will be other parameters like sympathy and artifacts you can collect. Both will sometimes influence the story.

One other important thing: I initially planned to make it optional to fuck monster girls, so not everyone has to read these chapters, but its a lot of stress to keep this promise and it takes the power out of parts of my story. So I will abord this plan. From now on there will be monstersex for everyone if there is no big opposing group.

( But don´t worry you can make the monsters suffer instead if you want. This will, in fact, be an important choice. Be pro or contra monster girls.)

You can experience all of this, only with play mode on.

Because this is still an alpha (and will be for a very long time), I might change a lot and you should restart every now and then.

I hope you have fun, and I am happy about every reader and especially every Like I get.

Greetings

Damot

P.S. I make a lot of mistakes. If you don´t mind, fine, but if you do, point me to them and I correct them

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)