More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nref Nref

What happens next?

Authors note. (Latest entry at the bottom!)

Hello!

As an old fan of this site I came upon it again after a long time away. I found myself enjoying the new femdom content that had been written yet I found myself asking for more. Eventually I realized I might as well start writing myself rather than moaning about it!

The start of this story is fairly linear since I thought that might be an easy way to start it off. A few chapters in I've added the possibility of a branching storyline with our protagonist introduced to femdom in the best way, through proper dominance.

I encourage you start writing your own content and add to this story. Let's make this the best femdom story around.


A/N update 27/11 2016

Reading over some of the first chapters I kinda realize I just started off writing without a clear plot in mind and then branched it out in various ways. To that end I've started reviewing and editing the first couple of chapters trying to make the chapters more coherent.

Also I've decided to ensure every plot line comes to some sort of satisfying end and not just abandon it. Still I've got tons of ideas still left in the tank and I hope you'll stay with me as this sprawling story expands. I'll try to add in some links near the beginning of the story in order to make of some of the later content more accessible.

Furthermore, I've got someone to collaborate with, someone whos writing I enjoy myself and that inspired me to contribute to the site myself. Welcome velios, thank you for collaborating with me.


A/N update 3/12 2016

Really find myself enjoying the porno shoot/twins path right now. I'll try to expand on the other threads as well. Let me know what you'd like me to prioritize.


A/N update 5/12 2016

Story of the week! I got to admit I pumped my fist in the air at this, really cool to be featured like this!

Feels like I'm doing something right.

Have a good day y'all.


A/N update 12/12 2016

The story of the week limelight has faded yet we remain strong. At the moment I feel there so many parallel threads going it's a bit hard writing them all, if anyone wants to pitch in by all means, feel free. At any rate there won't be any new threads for a bit unless a really good plot comes to mind. Thankfully Velios is going strong in his thread, Sarah being wickedly cruel. Love it!


161223

Merry Christmas everyone, wherever you are and no matter how you celebrate. Take care of each other out there!

Will write when able but I've got a few other priorities in the days ahead. Some Christmas themed femdom would be nice though.

Happy reading!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)