More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Delta77 Delta77

You go to the internet

Author’s note / story segments

important warning: no seks in this story.

I’m a virgin and have no clue how it feels and honestly haven’t fantasised about it either despite hormones coursing through my veins at every waking moment). I just like boobies but most stories involving bondage/slavery tend to be a bit... rough. While that can be fun from time to time I just want something that doesn’t involve , , mind control or all these other things. Just some good old consensual bondage.

The worst your gonne get is some fondeling.

—————————————————————

So this whole fantasy world had been living in my head rent free for months so I decided to finally write it down. However i’ve never written anything before so its going to be god awfull and I apologise in advance. In fact it never should have gone public (at least not until I considerd it good enough), but since im on mobile and figuring out how the site worked I made a misclick and now this abomination is on the internet. But then 2K+ people looked at it and some madlads actually liked parts and I know the frustration of not being able to finish something you start (regardless of how badly written it is) so i’ll just throw the rest of it on top of it.

———————————————————

69 chapters in (nice) and I think im starting to get the hang of things now, at least I dont cringe whenever I look back at more recent chapters (might just be conditioning).

I might rewrite early parts of the story so that they aren’t painfull to read but thats a pretty long commitment so no promises.

————————————————-

Segments

[Ijust learned I can link to existing chapters so thats been added]

  • Aquiring your first : start till about 40.
  • The hunting part of this story begins at 40.1 (grand plan).

At this point you have a single loyal and are introduced to your methods of aquiring more. (As of now only the sandylands route exists).

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)