More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Yogue7 Yogue7

What gender are you?

Author's Notes

This is my first story and any comments will be considered to help with the story. I do ask that you don't add anyone new to the story. I will try to keep the Characters page updated as new people are added to the story by myself as well as more details for each person already in the story. I welcome questions about the story as well. I am thankful for any help with the story.
A few guide lines.
Three shots of keeps that person from being able to say no. Shots do not wear off over time. This applies more to the games that require shots, but include any time in the story someone takes a shot. This rule does not include beer.
If someone is listed as straight, they can not have sex with a person of the same gender unless the shot rule takes place. This does not stop them from doing anything short of sex.
Sex acts can only happen with those who are dating someone with the person they are dating or if the shot rule has taken place. Singles can have sex with any other single without the shot rule unless it is the same gender. Example: Brad can only have sex with Ashley and the other way around unless the shot rule has taken place. Greg can only have sex with another male if that male is on the shot rule or another male who is not straight is added to the story.
No knew people may be added to the story: exception is no name people and only for the purpose of background. This means the pizza delivery guy can drop off the pizza, but can not be involved in the activities. Example: Pizza guy drops off pizza and Missy flashes her breast at him before taking the pizza and closing the door. He isn't mentioned again.

I will either edit or decline any thread that dose not follow these guide lines. Again, I am open to suggestions, questions, and comments about the story.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)