More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lknight lknight

What does the party do?

Author's Notes

This is a bit of a 'bad end' sort of story that I came up a while back and decided to put down. As you can tell, it is sexcentric, but depending on the route the heroines take, they can potentially not have to get (or get fucked, as they're a bit more willing after getting barbed).

Note 1: As with the 'Dew Gets attacked', her attitude changes than if the first toad had attacked her allies and they easily dispatch the creature. After being , or almost , she's more hesitant and a bit more fearing of the toads.

The heroines will likely act differently to the situations, whether its fear, or perhaps they become addicted to the sex is the primary question should they escape after getting fucked.

Note 2: After a fight, or being fucked, pieces of thier armor or weaponry may get destroyed, forcing them to makeshift. In Dew Gets Attacked her robes are destroyed, forcing her to wear very little, potentially landing her in worse shape than being fully clothed. Another example is Cecilia getting fucked and dragged off; her armor weighs to much, and unless they go back after they rescue her, she's likely to be wearing just her armored boots and gauntlets

Note 3: Despite being called 'Den of the Cave Toads', other monsters do dwell within the caves. Certain paths may lead to this. Not a big fan of Vore and , but if you can write a good thread with it, i'll approve it without to much fuss.

Note 4: Have fun, i'll generally leave threads taken by new author's alone to allow them to put the heroines down interesting new paths. If they don't write in them after a time, i'll just write new paths in until they come back or its taken over.

Beastiary

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)