More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheBadger TheBadger

Follow-up questions are hard. Let's just move forward.

Author's Note

Ooh Look at me ma I’m an author…actually wait don’t look at this much shame and dishonor.

Seriously though the fuck…sorry the fact you clicked on this means either I did some minor thing right, luck exists or you are extremely beautiful human being with many redeeming qualities and excellent judge…

“What do you mean bribery isn’t allowed! The fuck is this shit…fine”

Thank you for checking out my story

“No this is not bribery I’m being sincere…maybe…yes I would sign a legally binding contract saying so”

Alright enough jokes I’m sure you’ll find plenty more cringe in this story anyways.

I appreciate the views even if you never make it past the first chapter.

This is the first thing longer than a resume I’ve written in five years and the absolute first time I’ve ever tried writing erotica…hm, that’s a strong word it’s porn let’s call it porn.

Being an erotica-writing virgin (see it works there) I must confess it’s a bit of a slow burn. So if you’re looking for a quick wank there are plenty of other stories out there.

Honesty time…I don’t know what to think of this thing. It’s just something I’ve been cranking out over the past couple of weeks (hehe crank). I’ve just being enjoying the writing process again and having fun with this thing.

Right now I’ve just shot-gunned the chapters posting almost everything with only a couple things in reserve. I hate stories with only two chapters like wtf.

Because of this I focused on moving the story forward leaving some branches unfilled. I have a point in mind when I’ll start to add more branches but for the time being please bear with me.

If there is interest I’ll try to keep this going for as long my pea-brain can think things up.

I don’t know if I’ll open it up or keep myself as the sole author…time will tell.

Anyways this is long enough so I’ll end it with thank you for the click and hope you enjoy yourself…I did…naughty.

I’d love to hear constructive criticism I’ve never shared my long-form writing before. If you just want to say negative things…sorry but I get enough of those from the youtube comment section so find something else.

…OH SHIT right I plan on adding longer descriptions of the main female characters soon but for now I hope the in-story descriptions are enough.

;)


Update: 11/17/20

I've added the second batch of chapters. The tentative plan is around 10 new chapters a week. Of course I'm a lazy bastard so that may change.

But you know likes, favorites and views help fuel me!

... too

(I'm Dr. Rockso and I do Cocaine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Don't worry about that just a side effect.

I have also added the first character to "The Succubus Contract" who plays on a certain fetish

...No Leah does not count because everyone loves alt-girls and if you say you don't your a dirty filthy liar.

It's Dr. Miller and she comes in as our first...but maybe not last BBW.

I definitely fall into the fetish-friendly category so I have quite a few characters planned to fill as many diverse tastes possible.

(Cat-girls anyone? Maybe...Maybe)

I also know some of these characters and content aren't everyone's cup of tea. So as with Dr. Miller I'll try to offer up routes around certain characters.

(No I am not routing around the dragons fucking cars chapter you all have to read that one BUHAHAHHA XD).

Is it a joke or am I serious...you'll have to read to find out!

Also just an FYI

I don't like to give away too much but I will forewarn you impregnation but not necessarily pregnancy will play a large part in the story after a certain point.

I'm still really loving the story so far and I have a much clearer intention of my direction and story-lines so hopefully you'll enjoy it as much as I do!


Update: 11/30/20

More updates...yay for all 12 of you still here!

Did I phone it home a bit this time around? Perhaps but c'mon it was Thanksgiving I was busy cooking turkey, making gravy, mash poto...haha let's be serious I was busy eating and consuming Asgardian levels of booze. Mmmm Meady!

I'll be back again soon with more unless the gerbils finally get me.

P.S I've just noticed my paragraph breaks don't seem to translate into the chapters...ugh sorry about that.


Update: 1/3/21

I'm still alive.

Shame.

Ignoring you.

I've come to the realization the holidays are a terrible time to try and get anything beyond being a mindless consumer done.

But that shit-show is over and now I'm back.

Are you though?

Shut-up.

Anyways back to updates. I wrote most of this one in about two nights so sorry but it's fairly linear.

Laaaame.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)