More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DragonODaWest DragonODaWest

How close is he?

Author's Note

Thank you so much for checking out my story! I have been working on this since about November 2023, in terms of brainstorming and fleshing it out, and began writing a month later.

I was vastly inspired by a lot of the Free Use stories on here (which I will shout-out below) and wanted to take a crack at it on my own. There were many free use stories that I came across on this website, however, that turned almost immediately into rough and violent power fantasies that treated women like objects and that really rubbed me the wrong way (and not the right way, am I right ladies and gentlefolk?)

Everything in this story will be fully consensual by all parties involved (including some light consented ). However, this will not be entirely focused on sex. I very much like character based stories on here (such as Spirit of Lust by Fantasy) and that is the same pattern of story that I strive to write. (Verses an objective based story like KDK by lew54321) but I also enjoy a mindless fuck-a-thon as well.

So, this story will very quickly diverge into two different paths:

The first is a somewhat slower, more character focused timeline. There will most definitely still be tons of sex scenes in this path but there will also be just as much conversation and world building and story progression. A bit of a slow burn but with plenty of eroticism.

The second is going to be sex sex sex, all the time. There will rarely be a chapter without some sort of sex going on. There will most certainly be character moments sprinkled here and there and repeating characters who eventually form deepening relationships with the MC (because I simply cannot just let every detail fall to the wayside) but I am going to challenge myself and see how many fantasy races I can have the MC plow.

Just a warning, I can never take things seriously and there has to be some form of comic relief in each branch in one way or another or I'm gonna go insane.

If this doesn't seem up your alley, no problem! I appreciate you checking it out regardless.

If this seems up your alley, awesome! I'm gonna be mainly focusing on the 1st path for now but pop in on the second path every so often. Feel free to leave comments on this chapter or any chapter of scenes that you would like to see. I have a lot planned but I'm going to inevitably overlook something.

ty again,

-DragonODaWest

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)