More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ValerianXIII ValerianXIII

What's next?

Aurora The Paladin

Aurora had been renown through all the lands not only for her beauty but for her legendary victories in battle as well. The beautiful paladin was dressed in full body armor today, riding into town, never to be seen without her mysterious jewel encrusted chest plate and her magical black blade.

The ebony sheathe that encased the dark sword glowed with ancient red lettering as she rode through the crowds of nervous peasants making them quiver in fear. Her mythical black sword was said to be so sharp it could cleave armor and clothing away from the body like pieces parchment paper without ever grazing the skin. Many claimed a strike from the ominous sword would steal the beauty from it's victims while other's said, in hushed voices it could steal your very soul.

The arrogant blonde knight never bothered to look down from her horse as the frightened poor scattered about clearing a path. After all Aurora was a legend now and her stories of conquest and heroic deeds were well known among all the seven kingdoms.What was the life of a simple peasant compared to someone like

The emerald crystal that sat centered upon her mythical golden chest plate seemed to shine with a strange glow of it's own. Little was known about the green gem and what abilities it granted but the gold plated armor was designed to protect two things Aurora was gifted with. As the legend went the golden haired paladin possessed the most beautiful and bountiful breasts in all the kingdoms and in all the lands.

There was no woman alive that could rival the shear size and volume her jewel encrusted breast plate must of contained. Judging by the perfectly round shape of the steel mounds that protruded from her armor, Auroras breasts must have been perfect. Some wondered if these tales might of been embellished a bit. Aurora would set out on a quest that would prove once and for all if she really was indeed the legend many claimed her to be or was it all an illusion just waiting to be dispelled.......

Where does her Quest Begin?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)