More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by augy6666 augy6666

Whom was your relative

Aunt

Heather and Youko take you tour of this place, ninety percent of the girls are from Japan and Russia. As we enter into one of the labs you find four young girls in lab coats. The girls are two blonds, a girl that is black and an Asian.

Youko says, "You see your aunt did not like men and found a woman only paradise. Most of the girls were kidnapped and by the time they were found, they accepted this paradise. They even signed their rights away basically making them slaves. The island is protected by international law so the girls were not to leave."

She moves closer to him, he can smell the mixture of the girls perfume are very intoxicating.

She says, "She made one fatal mistake, she never updated her will except preventing master from ever leaving the estate. The rest of the will assumes that female would take over and is very general in wording and since she had no children and there are no female heirs, we belong to you. All you have to do is accept the will and sign on the dotted line."

He looks at them and says, "Wouldn't make me an outsider."

Youko moves toward him and gives him a pinch. She says, "You may find a lot of the girls curious about you and not all of us have had not had man lover even though has been more than ten years."

After you sign it, you notice the girls attitudes changing.

How is it changing?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)