More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by augy6666 augy6666

How is it changing?

Furry

As he is about to leave, so she can discuss if they are going to buy the estate. He sees a picture of Youko and it is in a file and says she transforms into an animal hybrid, a puma. In the file reads that the girls on this island are nothing more than human hybrids and they become attracted to men.

John turns around and see the girls have transformed into animals hybrids, there faces are basically the same with animal ears and fur around there skin, he sees puma, honey badger, wolves and rabbit hybrids. The puma lunges at me and grabs me over her shoulder and takes him outside to a body of water that happens to have waterfall. She takes her claw and is very care to rip only his cloths.

Her voices has changed to a more girlish voice when she speaks to you. But as she senses other hybrids, she come closes onto him. She gives a large growl as she tell him, "You are going make up for your aunts , and become our mate."

He slowly touches her face and moves down to her breast. As he moves down her body the soft fur blends into her delicate skin. She moves her tongue along his body as to mark him as hers.

His cock is instantly hard as she slowly moves her feline body over his cock and preys over his cock, until her animal pussy swallows his manhood. He can feel pussy muscle clenching along her manhood, as she forces his cock along her vagina. She gets rougher and rougher until they both orgasm, she lays on top of him returns to her human form. She looks at him, with regret as she realizes that she has just herself onto him.

She gets off him and slips on the rock, he catches her and gives her a kiss.

What does she say to him?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)