More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by augy6666 augy6666

How is it changing?

The girls are slightly dominant

The door opens up and see a couple dozen girls come in about half of them are Asian but there is a mixture of races including a couple them being black and Hispanic. Youko sits on one of the tables and puts her legs around him and pulls in for a kiss.

He breaks the kiss and pulls away from her and say, "What is going on?"

Youka pop off the table and rips his shirt off and gives a smell. She then moves her cold petite hands along his chest. She says, "It has been such a long time since I have been this close to an actual man. I made a little fib, I am quite bit older than you, you see the water on this island has strange effect on us girls. This includes the drinking water, waterfall, and the island's thermal baths. Sadly, it has a different effect on most men."

He says "I don't understand, you all look all pretty young to me, what kind of effect."

She says, "You see we cannot have children and island is basically a prison. But in a tradeoff, our bodies will only age until you reach eighteen or if you are much older then you body will steadily become younger until have a body of a woman her late thirties. After a women reaches this range, you body will never age."

He gives a confused look as she says, "I personally may look like a high school senior, but I am actually over eight hundred years and happen to be former samurai. And yes, my father was actually an emperor of Japan. When I was rather young, I was kidnapped as a child by pirates and body stopped changing when I became eighteen."

He says, "My aunt, what happen to her."

A brunette says, "She got what she wanted a lesbian orgy, we begged her to stay with us and drink the water. And this island can be very deadly for visitors. But we quite suprised about her blood, she was a decendant of the most important pirate."

He says, "So you did not kill her."

Youko comes toward her, "I am not a monster, are you trying to make me cry, you realized that she did not like you or your brother. She even bragged about beating you when you were young."

He could only look down in defeat.

She says, "It may not seem it right now, everyone on this island is really curious about you, most of the girls don't ever seeing an actual man and get most of there education from books. If you wanted, you could be a harem emperor of this island or a sex . But that is all up to you, it is too late for you to leave this island, but we can provide anything you want. This includes any girl acting anyway you desire or anything modern world has."

He is shaken and bit scared and shaking as he timidly says, "Why me! You must have attempted to lure other men here. I am not what you would call handsome."

What happen to the men?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)