More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Beeble42 Beeble42

Casting?

Auditions and Sundries

All the preparation done, my partner, Jacqueline Prévert, and I set off from cold England to an Italian spring. ‘The Decameron’ consists of 100 tales told by 7 women and 3 men as they avoid the Black by squatting in a deserted house in Tuscany. Naturally we could not film all of the tales so we selected them based on sexual content. The final deal was for 3 series of 10 episodes, so the lead actors were only committing themselves for 27 months.

The Brigata, or story-tellers, were cast as follows with their supposed ages in brackets:

dark haired, brown eyed, voluptuous Italian Monica Bella (36C) as Pampinea (27);

platinum blonde, blue eyed, cool German Eva Ackerman (34B) as Fiammetta (25);

dirty blonde, blue eyed, pouty German Xenia Thalberg (34C) as Filomena (24);

brunette, brown eyed, hardcore Italian Aria Aura (32C) as Emilia (23);

dirty blond, blue eyed, cuddly English Kate Bartlett (34C) as Lauretta (21);

dark haired, brown eyed, bubbly American Selena Florez (32B) as Neifile (19);

brunette, brown eyed, petite American Ariana Butera (32A) as Elisa (18);

Ron Weasley from the TV show, ginger heartthrob Ed Shearer as Panfilo (20);

thickset American comedy actor Jason Smalls as Filostrato (26);

rising Italian star, hoping for a Hollywood break, Elio Franco as Dione (29).

Monica apparently did not do auditions; the Germans just stuck their fingers up their crotch without bothering to sit down; Aria and Kate already had credentials. The 2 Americans were best friends who were seeking to leave behind their child star images. They were delightfully cute and I very much enjoyed watching them masturbate. I could not help but feel there was a competitive dare element to their performances and that they had probably practised together.

Jacqui told me that Jason’s cock was out almost as soon as he came in the room as he offered her anal, cumming over her tits. Elio was very romantic, kissing her all over and making her squeal and Ed, who did not need to audition, was keen to show Jacqui how much more control he could achieve since playing Fred Vincy.

The Brigata would also play the vast majority of the roles in the tales with the occasional guest star, some character actors and a few young porn stars for good measure. We would not stick precisely to who told which story and the tales would mainly be recounted in the afternoon sunshine. The narrator tells the tale but the performers speak their dialogue.

The noblemen’s clothing consisted of brightly coloured hose, attached to a drawstring braies(shorts) with a buttoned opening at the front, and a doublet or shirt. The women wore dresses, rather lower cut and better shaping than typical of the time, with a short chemise underneath. The servants and peasants had shorter clothes. The men wore a tunic and shorts; the women, a tunic or a short dress or sometimes just a chemise. Nobody wore anything in bed.

In the following chapters I, Ivor Bigun of course, will describe the episodes. The Brigata names will be used in the wrapper story, but in the individual tales I reference the names of the actors playing each part in brackets.

e.g. Panfilo (Ed) narrates the tale of a merchant (Jason). The merchant is enamoured of a mysterious woman (Monica).

I will also make my usual comments.

First episode?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)