More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheBandit025 TheBandit025

When and how does Carrie get naked?

Attack of the Five foot ten women take 2.....

In an Random Clothing store

Miranda was spaced out "do you have a rolling pin" she said. Carrie wearing a light brown dress holding a blue dress "On me" Reply Carrie, "In your kitchen" said Miranda, Carrie and Miranda were walking to the dressing room. "I only use the oven for" said Carrie while looking at something, "My Cleaning lady brought me a Rolling Pin" said Miranda, "I can't believe have a cleaning lady" said Carrie "Oh, Don't start, I feel Guilty enough" reply Miranda "I hate being home, When She's home, because I feel like if I'm home I should be cleaning or making Pies" while Carrie finds a stall to put on the blue dress. Miranda continue "Because according to her that's what women do", "Where did you find her in a time capsule" said Carrie Who was getting out her light brown dress unknown to Miranda Carrie was naked underneath the light brown dress. "I know I don't need to make pies, I'm practically a partner in a major Law Firm if I want pie I can buy it" noticing Natasha who is married to Carrie's ex boyfriend John "Big" Preston walking out to the mirror Carrie replies "You know what? I think I need this in a smaller size" Miranda shocked "Um, I'll get it for you, just hand it out to me there's no need to" Carrie comes out naked and without the blue dress.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)