More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kristinorth11 kristinorth11

What is the news reporting?

Atlantica, a giant shark girl, is approaching the coast

"A giant shark humanoid is approaching the coast" Jessica heard as she was flying out of her apartment.

Jessica landed in the coast, where only a rocky hill separated the now turbulent sea and the nearest towns, she was already transformed into a giantess and dressed with her heroine suit. A gigantic wave that crashed against the rocks and nearly took Jessica out of balance signalled the arrival of the monster that was causing troubles at sea, a gigantic shark girl emerged from the water, jumping jaws first towards the blonde heroine at a speed that could have been problematic had the wave not signalled the attack.

Jessica dodged, letting the shark woman give the rocks a good bite.

"It serves me well for not introducing myself" said Atlantica.

The two giantesses stood chest to chest, looking eachother in the eye, with Atlantica being a good five feet taller than the blonde.

"My name is Atlantica, warrior of the ocean, and I have come here to conquer" she said.

"I came here to protect"

"Yeah, I know"

The shark girl quickly sent a punch towards Jessica's face, giving her merely a half second to react and try evading it.

Can she dodge it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)