More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by johnjohn123 johnjohn123

Athena or Kyle

Athena

I was woke up exited. Today was the first day that I was going to get to see my cousin Kyle in years. I ran to the door as I heard a ring on the doorbell, not even bothering to get dressed. "Hi Kyle!" I shout as I give him a hug. "How long has it been?" I ask as I squeeze him tightly.

"A few years at least" he says hugging me back. "Are we just going to sit out here all day?" he says with a grin. We walk into the house and he sits his stuff down on the table in the main room.

"There's a room for you upstairs if you want to take your stuff up there" I say as I start walking to my room.

"Where's aunt and uncle?" he asks as I'm walking away.

"There gone for a month, had to make some deliveries" I shout down the hallway. I pull on a tank top and some booty shorts before heading back out to the main room. After about 15 minutes, Kyle walks back in with his face a bit flushed. "Everything alright there cuz?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'm just starving." he says. "What are we going to do for food while there gone?" he asks.

"I can order us a couple pizzas for now, we can figure out the rest as we go" I say. I quickly phone the local pizza restaurant and order us a vegan and meat lovers.

"I didn't know you were a vegan now" he says with a judgmental look on his face.

"Yeah, one of my friends got me started on it." We sit in the living room and start watching t.v. while we wait for the pizza to arrive. Kyle starts walking over to the comfortable recliner and I race over and try to beat him to it. We end up in a bit of a pile with me sitting on his lap. "Hey, I was going to sit here" I say with a sly grin on my face.

"Beat ya to it" he says.

I notice his eyes linger on my breasts for just a moment before I feel something underneath me.

Does Athena React to Kyle's Hardon

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)