More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Minski Minski

Where do we find a manly man like you at the start of our story?

At the strip Club.

You are in your usual seat at your usual strip club at your usual time, Sunday evening, 9 pm. Letting off some more steam before you head home to bed to sleep into another other week of pointless drudgery, as a healthy man in his mid 20s does. Candy is on stage, one of your favourite girls and you feel your very big cock swell even bigger.

(Well. Some of the women you've been with told you it’s very big. Huge, even. But then you paid most of them. Deep inside you know 11.5 centimetres isn’t that huge. But still decent, right?)

Candy shakes her massive fake knockers and smiles at you – you're always good for a lap-dance, after all.

As she leaves the stage to applause and Wolf whistles, you do wave her over.

She comes over, a happy smile on her face.

“Hey there Alexander. How’s my favourite guest tonight?"

“As usual, babe. But it just got a lot better.”

She smiles at you warmly.

“The usual, handsome?”

You nod and pat your huge – well… mid sized, at least – bulge and she sits on it gigging. A 50 changes owners and she starts grinding into you like the pro that she is. You get excited and wish, as always, she’d let you touch her tits, but of course she doesn't, so you hold on to to your seat and jizz a small load into your pants after a two minute lap-dance.

She smiles down on you and pets your crotch.

“I love your big bulge on my pussy, tiger. See you next Sunday?”

You nod weakly.

“Sure thing, baby!”

Was it worth a tip?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)