More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Wicked Nightmare Wicked Nightmare

Where do you wake up?

At the side of a forest road.

You awaken to the sound of leaves rustling in the wind. Pulling yourself upright, you find yourself sitting between some bushes at a forest's edge. You see a dirt path cutting between the trees in front of you. In one way it curves sharply, to the other it continues straight into the distance.

As you begin it asses yourself your find yourself still wearing your full armor, and nothing seems to be missing. You start to wonder how you got here. The last thing you remember was diving into the portal. The scenery around you doesn't look like what you'd expect of a demon realm, the sky is blue and the forest looks as plain as can be. In fact your armor starts to feel a bit hot and stuffy in the warm sun. The thought if loosening it or taking it off completely starts to cross your mind.

As you take a second look around, you spot a pillar of smoke rising over the treetops. The curve of the road has both paths pointed away from the source. With far more questions then answers, one way seems as good as any of the others.

Which way do you go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)