More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by street0 street0

Would you like milk or cream with that? What happens next?

At the blowjob cafe

Benji stopped by a blowjob cafe on his way to work. There was a cute Asian barista working the machines with just an apron on. He checked out her round ass and gorgeous sideboob view as she worked the espresso machine. Soon, she turned to serve him and smiled.

"Hi, my name is Celeste. Welcome to the Blowjob Cafe. What would you like?"

"I'm Benji. I'd love a cappuccino, Celeste."

"Of course," Celeste wrote the order down. She then brushed her hair out of her eyes and smiled at Benji again. "Can I offer you a complimentary blowjob with your coffee, Benji, or would you like to upgrade to something rougher?"

"I'll take the complimentary today, Celeste."

Benji settled in at a table. A couple minutes later, Celeste brought his cappuccino with foam in the shape of a kiss. She climbed under the cafe table, unzipped Benji, and pulled out his thick cock. Benji sipped on the hot cappuccino as the cute Asian barista licked and kiss the tip of his cock as the start of thorough blowjob.

Celeste under the table

What happens next? Is it time to upgrade to something rougher?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)