More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

Where is Ariana ?

At home

Upon waking up Ariana felt the early morning sunlight shining through the blinds of her second-story bedroom window landing on her face.

Shutting her eyes Ariana groaned, rolled over, opened her eyes and stretched her arms and legs.

Upon doing so Ariana realized that she was in her bed at home though strangely she did not remember how she had gotten home.

As the last thing she remembered was going to her doctor for her yearly physical but that had been early yesterday morning.

Upon sitting up in bed Ariana realized that she was not hungover as her mind seemed clear aside from the fact that she had no memory of anything that happened to her after Doctor Myers had entered the exam room.

Quickly stepping out of bed, Ariana walked into her bathroom naked and barefoot and took a shower.

Upon stepping out of the shower Ariana dried off and then tried to wrap the towel around her dripping wet bare naked body.

However, upon attempting to do so she was shocked to discover that for some reason she could not seem to do so.

Uncomfortable standing around naked she just wrapped it around her head and walked back into her bedroom.

Upon walking over to her dresser the naked and barefoot Ari took out a pair of panties.

Upon trying to step into them Ariana was surprised to learn that for some reason she could not put her foot through the leg hole.

Continuing to try for several more minutes without success the still naked Ariana could not put on her panties.

It was like some was holding her foot back.

Throwing down the panties in frustration Ariana took out a bra only to discover that no matter how hard she tried she could not put the bra on.

As every time she tried to do so the increasingly freaked out and still completely naked Ariana felt as if wires were pulling her arms away from her.

"What the fuck?!"

Dropping the bra on her bed in frustration Ariana sighed and walked over to her closet.

Upon opening her closet door Ariana took out a sundress and attempted to pull it over her head and onto her naked body only to discover that just like her attempts to put on her bra and panties she just could not manage to put it on.

At this point the still completely naked Ariana was near tears as she tried desperately to put on first jeans, then a skirt, and a t-shirt only to fail each time.

Realizing that as unbelievable as it seems she was stuck naked Ariana screams :

"What the fuck is wrong with me?!"

Quickly sitting on her bed Ariana tried to regain her composure. Her heart was racing, and she felt warm. She thought about calling someone, but whom?

Who does she call?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)