More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ThrowAwayPenguin ThrowAwayPenguin

Where are you right now?

At home

You're at the apartment you share with Jessica, Jessy for short. You hate Jessy. She is just... to... perfect... She is tall, blonde, tan and has huge boobs. She comes from a very rich family; her father inherited the blooming wing nut business his grandfather started. Growing up she's had everything she could ask for and was very rarely told "no" and it shows in her adult behavior. She's eighteen, a college freshman, and a cheerleader. Everybody loves her and you can't stand it. Whenever you wake up hung over after a night of drinking, she's there to offer you the helpful advise of maybe having the foresight of not drinking so much if you're going to regret it the next morning. Whenever you show some wild one night stand the door, she's there to educate you on the benefits of having a long and loving relationship like she has.

You're sitting on the couch watching some garbage television when Jessy and her boyfriend Eric come barging out of Jessy's room. They're play fighting and Eric tries to drag Jessy back to her room. Eric is a giant douche. They met when he was interning at her father's company. Now he's twenty-four and two years out of college, but he still dresses, acts and smells like a frat boy. "I really have to get to practice," Jessy says in between fits of giggles. "But I'll be sooo lonely," Eric moans, taking Jessy in his arms and kissing her. "Don't worry, Sarah Lynn is here to entertain you. I'll be back before you know it." You sigh deeply as Jessy screeches when Eric smacks her on her ass on her way out.

Eric plops down next to you on the couch. "Sooo, you watching some television?" Eric asks you trying to start a conversation. "Yup," you answer, not having the energy to indulge such a stupid question. Eric is silent for a while as you watch TV together. After a couple of minutes you feel Eric slide closer. "You know, I really like your dress," he says clearly ogling the cleavage created by your flirty summer dress. "Very sexy." You look him in the eyes and try to give him an as disgusted look as possible. "Makes me wonder what you're wearing underneath," he says, placing a hand on your naked thigh.

Geez, not one for subtleties, this guy. You're in doubt, though. On one hand your disgusted just thinking about touching this spoiled brat's dick. On the other hand, fucking Jessy's boyfriend would definitely wipe the haughty look off her face, or at the very least make her condescending tone more bearable.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)