More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ThrowAwayPenguin ThrowAwayPenguin

What do you do?

Try to shut him down

"Some piece of work you are," you say, shoving his hand off your leg, "your girlfriend is hardly out of the door and you're already hitting on her house mate." You stand up and walk to the kitchen to grab a glass of water and get away from Eric. As you stand bend over the sink you feel two hands grab your waist and a hard body pressing against your back, pinning you to the counter.

"Don't be like that, babe," He says as you try to gently push him away and wiggle out of his grasp. The wiggling however doesn't quite have the desired effect as you feel a sizable, hard dick pressed against your lower back. "Besides," he says, lowering one hand over your hip, down to your naked thigh, "Jessy said you could entertain me while she's gone." You let out a soft squeal and your legs almost collapse under you when he takes your earlobe in his mouth and starts nibbling. This dominant behavior is getting you hot! You quietly curse your body for betraying you like this.

"You know she didn't mean it like that," you counter weakly. You're trying to pry open the iron grasp he has on your waist, which is getting painful now, but he's just to strong. Meanwhile his other hand is rubbing your thigh in circles and is moving further up underneath your dress. "I thought you loved each other," you try to change his mind. This just seems to anger him. His grasp tightens even more and he painfully grabs your upper, inner thigh, his finger resting against your moistening pussy.

"It took me months to get into her pants," he whispers in your ear, "and even now she hardly lets me get any." His hand is now full on rubbing your pussy through your panties. "And when I do she just lays there." He's grinding his crotch in your backside so roughly, that you start to feel bruising on your belly where you are pressed against the counter. "I have to beg for hours just to get a blowjob." You didn't even notice his other hand sliding up to your face, until you find yourself sucking on the finger he pushed into your mouth. "No," you try, "please... Don't."

Give in to lust, or keep up the fight?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)