More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ThrowAwayPenguin ThrowAwayPenguin

What do you do?

Offer him a deal

"Hmmm," you say pondering how you can get the most out of this situation, "I can show you, but I'd want something in return." Eric's face lights up. He probably didn't really expect you to seriously entertain his proposition. "Sure, what do you want?" He asks giddily.

"Have you and Jessy made any sex tapes?" You ask him. You place your hand on his thigh and start rubbing. You're not quite sure what you would want to do with those tapes yet, but you reckon there will plenty of mischievous uses. You could post them online, send them to her parents or just let Jessy know you have them to knock her down a peg.

"You want to see sex tapes of me? Geez, you must be into me more than I thought," Eric says grinning. "Yeah, sure," you answer, not wanting to let Eric know what your real plans are. You've been slowly moving your hand up his thigh and have now reached his bulge. As you place your hand on his crotch and feel the outline of his already semi-hard dick, you notice that he actually must be quite large.

"Jessy doesn't really like me filming us," he says, "I only have this one of her sucking me off." He grabs his phone and searches through the files. When he finally finds it, he holds up his phone to show you. Sure enough, you see your big titted, blonde, all to perfect housemate, miss-can't-do-anything-wrong, slobbering on a sizable dick. She's naked from the waist up, and has drool making a mess of her face and chest. Yes, this will do nicely, you think to yourself.

"So, if I send you this, you'll let me fuck you?" Eric asks.

Will you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)