More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Slimshady123 Slimshady123

Where is she?

At home in diamond city, showering

It was the end of a long day like any other in diamond city, finishing up work and starting her routine piper had no idea of knowing the amount of bad luck coming her way tonight. Turning on the shower she stripped off her clothes exposing her body to the empty room. With the water warm she got in and began to lather up her hair.

Letting the soap sit for a while she began to wash her body. The suds covering her body would have been quite the sight for anyone lucky enough to catch a glimpse. It wasn’t long before piper found herself doing more than JUST lathering up. Her hands brushing against her nipples and pussy had slowly started to get to her. It didn’t take long before she began playing with herself in earnest. Unfortunately for her she was shocked back to reality by a hard pound on the door.

“Ugh JUST A MINUTE!” She yelled in frustration as she grabbed a the only towel in sight and wrapped it around herself. Looking at it… it was quite short on her only barley coming down enough to cover her ass if she held it right. Thinking little of it she rushed to answer the door. “Yes who what do you want?” She said a bit Rudely as she looked in the face of an attractive woman.

“Oh I’m sorry to bother you while you were in the shower, I hope it was no trouble I-.” She said before being rudely cut off. “Yea actually it kind of was so what do you want.” This caused the woman’s face to go sour. “Come on I don’t have all day.” Piper said before the shampoo In her hair dripped into her eyes, causing her to go nearly blind.

“Ugh and I got soap in my eyes, thanks for nothing!” Piper yelled. Seeing the rude reporters misfortune the woman laughed. “With that attitude id say you deserve it. Obviously someone like you can’t help me.” With that she walked away. Piper, infuriated ,stepped outside a bit to say something smart to woman. Though she couldn’t see she definitely heard the loud sound of the door slamming and locking behind her. “UGH.” Moaned piper frustrated but not embarrassed as she tried to clear her eyes and think of another way in.

How bad can her luck be?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)