More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mr. E Mr. E

Where does Mackenzie work?

At home as a vlogger

Mackenzie was actually quite surprised at how much money that vlogging made. At three dollars per one thousand views, she already gained enough followers to make over three thousand dollars a video on her site.

Mackenzie looked over herself in the mirror at her reflection. The red tank top that she was wearing hugged her C cup breasts nicely, but still left enough to the imagination, even if it was a little loose around the shoulders. Come to think of it, her bra was also a little loose around the shoulders too, mainly because of it being a size too big. But this wasn't the first time she wore either, so nothing seemed wrong about it. Below she wore a short denim skirt that, much like her tank top, hugged her plump butt nicely, but left enough room for imagination. Unlike the tank top, however, her skirt wasn't loose at all. In fact, it was rather tight.

She would've gone with another outfit, but unfortunately, it was the last clean one she had. She briefly cursed herself for not doing enough laundry as she sat down at her computer desk and logged into her site, starting up a livestream as her followers and a few extras popped in to view.

"Hey guys!" Mackenzie greeted her viewers, smiling widely. "Welcome to my Q&A Livestream! Just ask me anything you want, but remember: nothing too personal!"

As the questions and donations came pouring in from her viewers, Mackenzie was unaware that the straps of both her tank top and bra were slipping down her shoulders, a fact that the audience members who saw it happen kept to themselves...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)