More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Mr. E Mr. E

What's next?

Tank top slips down

Mackenzie stared at her computer screen as she read the questions that her live audience were asking, completely unaware of the straps of her tank top slipping down her shoulders.

How old are you? If you don't mind me asking.

"I'm twenty-five." Mackenzie responded with a nod. "But that's the only personal info that you're getting out of me."

What's your favorite color?

"Well, I've always been partial to purple and pink." Mackenzie said as she leaned back in her chair a bit. This had the unfortunate consequence of causing her tank top to slide down her shoulders and stopping at her arms, exposing her purple bra underneath.

I can see that ;)

Mackenzie raised an eyebrow quizzically as she looked around her room for what could have made it obvious for this one viewer to say that. However, as she made contact with a mirror, she let out squeak as she saw that her tank top was no longer covering her bra.

"W-well," Mackenzie stammered as she pulled her top back up and straightened it out, blushing furiously with a sheepish smile, "if any of you were going to ask what my most embarrassing moment was, there's your answer."

Mackenzie went back to the Q&A as she managed to keep her tank top up, answering the questions while simultaneously laughing off the previous incident. The Q&A continued for about an hour until Mackenzie bid her audience a good night, telling them to hit share, like, and subscribe for more content before pressing a button on her keyboard. The redhead stretched her arms into the air as she looked up at the clock on the wall, taking note of the time.

"It's still early." She said to herself as got up from her chair and slowly began to remove her tank top, balling it up before tossing it into the empty hamper. "I think I'll go take a shower before heading off to bed."

Fortunately, Mackenzie had a bathroom that was connected to her bedroom, the redhead humming to herself as she kicked off her shoes and turned her back to the camera while undoing her belt.

As she stuck her thumbs into the waistband of her pants, she realized that her towels and pajamas were still in the laundry room in the shed in her backyard. Mackenzie merely shrugged it off and decided that she would just worry about it tomorrow. She had slept in the nude before, and the hamper was empty so the clothes she was going to put in them now wouldn't get any dirtier than they already were.

Unfortunately for the redhead, Mackenzie had neglected to check which button she had pressed on the keyboard. Instead of turning off the livestream, she had merely muted the audience...

Who were furiously commenting, recording, and donating as they watched the redhead pull her pants down, revealing her lacey pink underwear, before stepping out of them and placing them into the hamper as well...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)