More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HT_ HT_

Where does the story begin?

At a sleepover

Alexa didn’t know why she said she would attend this stupid event, but maybe it was because her best friend, Michelle, had convinced her to. Michelle was the only one in the world who knew about her bad habits because when they were younger, there was an incident while she was staying over night, but that was also a long time ago. This time, Alexa was 22. And other people would be over as well.

As she figured out what to pack, Alexa wasn’t sure what she wanted to do. She could try and go without any protection, but that was playing with fire or she could maybe try pull ups and hope that she didn’t leak. Or... she could try full on diapers and pray that they didn’t notice, but guarantee full protection. Alexa squirmed.

The problem with the diapers though was that they were youth diapers because adult diapers were too big. They absorbed a lot, but were also a bit bulky from the padding. The pull ups were thin but like the diapers were covered in childish designs.

Alexa nibbled her bottom lip, trying to decide what she wanted to do. Whatever she picked, she would definitely need a spare as well.

What does she choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)