More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by HT_ HT_

What does she choose?

Pull ups

Alexa blushed as she put the pull ups into her bag, but made sure to bury them deep under her changes of clothes. She took a deep breath as she finished packing and then headed to Michelle’s house.

She knocked on the door and Michelle’s mother answered the door. “Alexa, good to see you,” she said.

“Hi, Rose,” Alexa said, smiling. “It’s good to see you too. Are you staying here all night?”

“Well, it is my home,” Rose said. “So yes, but I’ll stay out of your way.”

“Oh okay,” Alexa said.

Rose lowered her voice. “And if you still have bedtime issues, just let me know. I still have those diapers your mom gave me from last time.”

“I-I’m sure those won’t be necessary,” Alexa said.

“Of course,” Rose smiled. “But just in case, they’re in the bathroom cabinet. If you need them, let me know.”

Alexa blushed as she entered the house.

“Alexa!” She heard a voice yell as she entered the family room.

Alexa was greeted by a tight squeeze as she set her bag down. “Hey, Michelle “ Alexa said as she hugged her friend. “Good to see you.”

“This is going to be the best. I invited so many people. Even Megan’s coming,” Michelle said.

“Megan? Since when were you friends with Megan?” Alexa asked.

“Well since we became colleagues,” Michelle said. “She’s nicer than you think.”

“Nicer? She’s the one who would make fun of me all the time,” Alexa said.

“People change, Lexi,” Michelle said and giggled. “I mean you have, haven’t you? Do you remember our last sleepover.”

“Don’t remind me,” Alexa said.

“You don’t still have issues do you?” Michelle asked. “You can tell me, Lexi.”

Alexa blushed and looked away. “N-no.”

“Well, I think mom still has your diapers if anything goes wrong,” Michelle grinned.

Michelle blushed as Alexa playfully punched her. “Stop it,” Alexa hissed. “Not one word about that when the girls come over.”

Michelle smiled sheepishly. “You know I’d never betray you like that, Lexi,” Michelle said as she leaned in closer to Alexa. “I care too much about you.”

Alexa blushed and gulped. “C-come on Michelle. Your guests will arrive soon.”

Michelle grinned as she kissed Alexa on the cheek. “I remember when you were head over heels for me, babe. Do you still feel that way?”

Alexa looked flustered. “Um,” she said.

Then the doorbell rang. “Saved by the bell,” Michelle said as she winked.

Alexa blushed as the rest of the girls shuffled in.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)