More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by HT_ HT_

What does she choose?

Diapers

Alexa felt so much shame as she realized that she only had one choice. The pull ups would definitely leak and the panties would only cause pure humiliation. Despite being in denial, she realized she had to wear diapers and hope that maybe fate would be on her side. As Alexa pulled up to the house and rang the doorbell, Michelle’s mom answered the door.

“Hello, Rose,” Alexa said, smiling. “It’s good to see you.”

“Oh, Lexi it’s good to see you too,” Rose said. “I hope you girls have lots of fun tonight.”

Alexa whispered. “I um, need to ask a favor.”

“Oh do you still have nighttime problems, Lexi?” Rose asked.

Alexa blushed but nodded. “I um brought d-diapers, but I don’t want the other girls to know.”

“Hmm those are going to be hard to hide,” Rose said. “But I’ll help you as best as I can. Now go on in, Michelle is waiting for you.”

“Alexa!” She heard a voice yell as she entered the family room.

Alexa was greeted by a tight squeeze as she set her bag down. “Hey, Michelle “ Alexa said as she hugged her friend. “Good to see you.”

“This is going to be the best,” Michelle said. “Hey do you still have...problems? You can tell me, Lexi.”

Alexa nodded, blushing. “Y-yeah. I...do... but please, Michelle. You have to help me. I don’t want the other girls knowing.”

“Did you bring diapers? I think my mom still has your old ones,” Michelle said.

Alexa whimpered but nodded. “P-please, Michelle.”

“Hey, it’s going to be okay,” Michelle said as she leaned closer to Alexa. “You know I’d never betray you like that. I care too much about you.”

Alexa blushed and gulped. “C-come on Michelle. Your guests will arrive soon.”

Michelle grinned as she kissed Alexa on the cheek.

“Who is coming by the way?” Alexa asked, trying to not get too flustered.

Who’s coming?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)