More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by theoneandonly theoneandonly

Where is Emma?

At a Red Carpet Event

Emma Roberts looked stunning. The petite starlet was wearing a tight fitting blue dress that hugged her waist, ass and legs very nicely. Across her chest was a see through mesh like material which gave a tease of some skin and cleavage , even though Emma was a small A-Cup. The natural brunette haired girl, sported her dyed blonde look that she flip flops to every so often.

Emma was posing for photographs and lost in her own world, that she didn't notice someone walk up behind her. Emma turned around to show off the back of her dress and look over her shoulder for more pictures, but when she turned suddenly she bumped into the person and each fell to the ground. Emma landed on her ass with her back toward the paparazzi's. Her head was a bit dizzy, but she heard some papparazzi making commotions and wolf whistling and saw a bunch of flashes go off in her direction. Without thinking, and reacting in record time, Emma shot a hand behind her back and rubbed it over her dress around her butt, thinking that maybe she split her tight dress and had a wardrobe malfunction, but she felt fabric and no rips. Whew, she was safe. But then what were they making a commotion about? Then Emma remembered the person she bumped into. She lifted her head and instantly was met with an eyeful of what the papparazi were taking pictures of and hollering about, a girl's legs spread open and Pink Hello Kitty panties. Emma giggled at the childish sight and thought that maybe she knocked over one of the younger stars. Emma shifted her eye sight from the kiddie panties and focused on who the person was. Emma laughed out loud. Those kiddie panties didn't belong to a child star, but of someone her own age.

They belonged to...…..

Who did Emma knock over?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)