More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Beobscene4life Beobscene4life

What's next?

At a Fancy Party for Rich Folks

Flynne wasn't sure what the urgency was but she needed to put her headset on and jump into that avatar body of hers, she was told she would be on an important mission and that her future body had some much needed upgrades.

"What y'all do, give me something that will make me fly or shoot laser eyes?"

Wilf chuckled in her earpiece, "You'll see, Flynne."

Boy did she, when Flynne was in she noticed right away that something felt different, first she wasn't wearing that Matrix getup she had on from before, she was wearing some kind of other weird formal attire and when she looked down she was startled to see two giant bumps on her chest, underneath this white blouse.

"Holy shit!" She exclaimed, "Y'all do to me?"

"Now, Flynne, don't panic just let me explain..."

She twisted her body this way and that, her E-cup breasts wobbled back and forth in this tight top, they were pushed up to give off some obscenely large cleavage. She looked all over her body, she had much wider hips and her ass was enormous, full and round, draped by a short black skirt. She grabbed both cheeks to be sure this wasn't a hallucination, her eyes widened with certainty once knowing the truth.

"Flynne, this is all important to the mission."

"The mission my ass!" She breathed deeply to calm herself, "Now why didn't you run this by me exactly?"

"Well, we knew you might have your objections."

She groaned, "No shit I'd have my objections! You turned me into some kind of porno Frankenstein!"

"Well it's too late to back out of this now, your car will be approaching soon."

"What exactly am I supposed to be doin'?"

"You will be dropped off at the Thornhope Manor, it's Duke Thornhope and Madame Thornhope's daughter Jasmine's 18th birthday and you are their entertainment for today."

Flynne frowned, what could that possibly mean? "What, you got me making balloon animals and juggling for them, Wilf?"

Wilf laughed, "You'll see. Look, when the moment is right you will go into the Duke's office and swap a hard drive, it holds something important to us. Look just do as they say, it shouldn't be anymore than an hour then your ride will be back to pick you up."

Flynne checked the purse she realized she had slung over her shoulder, in it was makeup and a small hard drive disguised as a makeup mirror.

"You got me entertaining a bunch of rich folks? So what's with these here upgrades y'all gave me then?"

"The Thornhopes have very high standards, Flynne."

"I'd say," she scoffed.

A black stretch limo rolled up and she climbed into the back seat, this had to be some kind of joke, they had to have hidden cameras, this was like one of those trash reality shows, she got her makeover, now she was about to see what it was like to live like spoiled royalty.

"Make sure to put on a smile."

It was only about a 7 minute drive to the Thornhope estate. Flynne a smile as the limo drove through the big automatic gates, this manor looked like one of those old Scottish castles but done over to make it look more modern, big hedges and ice sculptures. Flynne couldn't get over the big balloons and banner wishing this Jasmine girl a 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY', it kind of made her sick.

"Goddamn," Flynne said between her teeth.

The driver opened the back door for her and led her through the front entrance, this was getting weirder by the second, all of the maids and wait staff made a path for her, caterers offered her wine and these small snacks she thought were those cocktail weenies she heard so much about.

'Long as I don't have to eat that caviar crap,' she thought to herself.

"I heard that," Wilf said, she forgot he could hear her thoughts.

"Welcome," said an older woman dressed in a lavish teal dress, "I'm Madame Thornhope."

"Hello, how do you do?"

Some laughed around them, maybe charmed by her accent but Flynne thought they might be amused by her sounding poorer than them.

"Great to have you at such short notice, come this way, dinner will be served shortly," the man with the five o'clock shadow she assumed to be the Duke said, "This way."

Flynne received a lot of looks from guests, they all acted and dressed the same, black suits like they were going to a funeral or something; knowing her great luck it could be her own.

Flynne noticed a stunningly beautiful young woman she guessed had to be Jasmine, she was sitting down at the long dinner table, "Is that her?" She sounded so innocent but she didn't look like she was 18, she looked almost older than Flynne, no 18 year old was that gorgeous.

"This is Jasmine, our lady of the hour."

The Duke gripped his hands firmly on the young lady's shoulders.

"Happy Birthday, Jasmine," Flynne greeted, the Duke pulled out a chair for her, Flynne sat down right next to Jasmine, the girl looked like she was going to jump out of her skin.

The other guests sat down and soon all dived into small talk, the Duke and Madame kept boasting about Jasmine's accomplishments, medals and ribbons for horse riding, polo, tennis, how she was going to have a very bright future ahead of her. Flynne was just waiting for her window to find this office, she thought excusing herself to use the powder room would be enough but then all eyes were on her, she missed something that was said, her mind was elsewhere.

The Duke said, "What do you say?"

Flynne totally blanked, she looked around with her mouth hung open like a fish struggling to breathe.

"Won't you let us have a little peek?" Madame tugged at the buttons on Flynne's blouse, she was growing uncomfortable, she saw just how happy Jasmine was, so eager for something.

"It would make our princess very happy."

Flynne felt the Duke's hand on her thigh, she swallowed, were these people serious right now? Jasmine's hand was on her other thigh.

An angry voice rang in her ear, "Listen you dumb hick! Do as they say right now or this whole mission is a failure!" That wasn't Wilf, that was someone else, someone she couldn't distinguish at that moment. Then it hit her about what these people wanted.

'Wait a minute...,' Flynne thought with her eyes bugged out, 'They wanna see my...goods?'

"By that you mean your tits then YESSS!!!" The voice rang out again in her ear.

Flynne couldn't believe this, she'd been had, played like a deck of cards, she was like a plaything to these people.

"Do it or we'll do it for you," the voice ordered.

Flynne gulped, maybe they could take control of her if they so pleased with just the push of a button. This was crazy, absolutely insane but since this body was technically on loan and she didn't see any other option she was to play along.

She put on a smile and said, "Ok, y'all, if more of me is what you want to see then more of me is what you're gonna see."

She undid her buttons quickly and her new breasts flopped out onto her dinner plate almost breaking it, everyone gasped including Jasmine, her eyes were wide with delight to see such perfect tits on her parents' fine china.

Even Flynne herself was baffled, no bra, these knockers were gravity defying things and it looked like these people wanted to see a lot more of her!

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)