More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by zorrila7 zorrila7

Where does she start?

At The Beach

Walking down the beach , Danielle noticed all the young girls wearing even skimpier suits than her. Many of them had low-rise suits that revealed a little bit of butt-crack. She continued walking when she saw a bikini shop just off the beach. she decided to go inside for a look. Danielle thought something more revealing was in order!

The place was crowded. Mostly girls, but some guys too. She pushed her way through the crowd and began to sort through the suits hanging on the wall or displayed in bins. She picked out a blue two-piece suit that looked like it would sit quite low on my hips. Danielle made her way to the back of the store and found the change-booths. All of them were occupied so she waited until one became free.

She picked up the blue bikini and unfolded it. she put the top on first. "Wow," Danielle thought. It offered less support than her brown one and no wonder - it dipped so low it came close to exposing her areolas! She'd have to be very careful coming out of the water that her big tits didn't spill out! The bottom was dramatically smaller than her old one. It sat low on her hips and showed off a lot more butt-crack than she thought it would. The front was cut a lot lower too.

She decided to leave this one on and go get another one to try on. She opened the door and carefully stepped out. Danielle still felt quite self-conscious wearing a smaller suit and showing off more of her body than usual, but the store was filled with people, many of whom were wearing bikinis also, and that made her feel a little more comfortable. She looked down at her chest. She hadn't noticed how thin the material was. Her hard nipples were easily visible under the material, and not just that they was hard, and poking out, but you could literally see her dark nipple. She smiled. This was exciting.

Danielle walked through the store, watching men turn their heads as they noticed her hard nipples under the small top.

She walked over to another bin. The sign read "Wear if you Dare!" She smiled and picked up the small package. It was wrapped in plastic so she couldn't tell what it looked like, other than it was white. She turned and returned to the change room with it.

Danielle slipped out of the blue bikini and set it aside. Standing there naked she began to open the package when she heard a voice from over the door which made her jump.

"Excuse me," the voice said, "are you done trying on that blue suit?" She assumed the voice belonged to one of the staff who wanted to offer the suit to someone else to try on.

"Yes, hang on," Danielle said. She scooped up the suit and handed it over the top of the door.

She continued to open the package and unfold the most bizarre bikini She'd ever seen. It was mostly white string. The bottom had a single small triangle of fabric. She laughed out loud as she unfolded it. It was truly ridiculous. Danielle decided to try it on anyway, knowing that in a million years she wouldn't wear it in public.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)