More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by PowerRangerFan PowerRangerFan

What happens to Gwen?

At School

Gwen Stacy is walking down the hall of her High School when she walks into one of her old Friends. They used to be good friends but ever sense Gwens been openly dating Peter Parker they have been enemies. While Gwen never would do anything to her and would prefer to have as little amount of interactions as they can her former friend always wants to get back at Gwen by trying to verbally "embarrass" or "humiliate" Gwen but nothings worked as of let.

Gwen bends down to grab the books that fell when she accidentally ran into her. Seeing this as an opportunity to Humiliate Gwen infrount of all the students around She spanks Gwen right in the ass causing Gwen to squirrel as her enemy grabs Gwens arms pulling her back up. All she wants is to Humiliate Gwen, Gwens the popular student and she can't stand that so she wants to ruin Gwen's Reputation and she knows the best way to do so

Gwen tries to argue back and forth with her to let her go but she refuses to let Gwen go as she starts unbuttoning Gwen's Top. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING Gwen Yelled. Nothing much just exposing you to everyone she replies as she has the Top opened enough that Gwen's Bra is exposed which shows a lot of Gwen's Breasts. She Finishes removing Gwen's Top as Gwen tries to Reason with her.

Shut Up you know you like wearing less clothes then this she replies to Gwen as she grabs Gwen's Pants and slowly but surely pulls then down and off of Gwen's Body leaving Gwen down to nothing but her Bra and Panties as she hold Gwen up for the crowd of students multiple of are currently recording or taking photos of Gwen's Humiliation.

She slightly groups Gwen's Breasts, I've always wondered what you Bare Breasts looked like and I guess nows the time to find out She tells Gwen who tries once again to convince her that she shouldn't Strip her any further.

Will she actually Strip Gwen's Bra off?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)