More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 14 by Onlysorta Onlysorta

Where does our hero find his naked self stranded?

Astroville's uptown shopping district.

Nathan is 'saved' buck-ass naked and alone in an alley, but his cock is still dripping cum and he won't be truly safe until his costume regenerates… which might not be anytime soon. In the meanwhile, Nathan cups his aching cock and tries to shy away from the sounds of laughing women strutting by the alley's mouth. The hero in him can't shake the villainous familiarity of those 'newswomen' who 'saved' him completely from his mind, but Nathan does his best to compose himself despite that.

When the hunk takes stock of his surroundings he finds that he's smack in the middle of Astroville's wealthiest shopping district; a place where moneyed women congregate to shop at high-fashion boutiques, eat fine foods, hire male escorts, and collude for criminal activity. With over quadruple the female-on-male crime rate as the rest of the city, it's not exactly a place a sexy young man could feel safe— let alone a powerless, naked celebrity.

He'd overheard the innumerable, filthy sexual fantasies the ladies of Astroville have about Valiant, and he's barely a stroke away from blowing his load, so if he doesn't keep himself hidden from the horny crowds— the least of his worries will be his juicy penis being plastered all over twitter.

Let's just say super-hearing is only fun until you hear what a literary professor with a criminal record wants to do if she gets her hands on you. It involves handcuffs, a rubber stamp, flavored lube, and—

—Crap! The sounds of high heels are getting closer, and those well-to-do ladies are laughing like packs of prowling hyenas. Nathan can almost feel their breath on his exposed skin, and breaks into a cold sweat as he cowers in this unprotected enclave.

"I'm just saying, if I ever found Valiant naked in an alley, you wouldn't want to hear the police report." Nathan whimpers at those threatening words and prays she won't come closer.

"Holy shit, Myra shut up!"

"Hahaha! Yeah, as if Astroville's sexiest hero would just flash your flat ass. Like dicks just fall out of trees. Like—"

"Shh!"

"But I–"

"—Shh!!!"

"What?"

"I think I heard something, Jackie. Over there."

Nathan's heart catches in his throat and his precum-dripping cock twitches. The clacks of high heels draw closer towards the helpless hero's trembling, nude frame, scaring him into pressing his perfect ass flat against the brick wall. Curious, feminine giggles encroach, but…

Does Nathan get to live his life in peace? Or do some naughty girls have some 'fun' with the poor hunk?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)