More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Darkstar239 Darkstar239

So who are you and what world are you in?

Aspiring supervillain whom will create their henchwoman

You weren’t a usual man, at a young age you were capable of competing with the greatest minds on the planet. Since then you had created a corporate empire, selling various unassuming household products. Such a company called Doe incorporated had allowed you to invest in your more fruitful endeavours.

You had yet to challenge the Superheroes before and you lacked any kind of experience, but you had some of the best equipment. Enough equipment that whenever you walked through your lab you often felt like a kid in a candy store. With large green vats for cloning and huge computers capable of holding vast amounts of data.

That being said your resources weren’t unlimited, you wouldn’t be capable of building armies of robots or hiring any armies in general. But that wasn’t your plan, you had spent years gathering DNA samples from every supervillain and superhero you could gather, studying it in order to understand their powers.

This all culminated in your goal, to create your own henchwoman. Being as socially awkward as you were you would program her to be utterly devoted and loyal to you, but still have a personality able to treat you like an equal.

As you gave the equipment one last checkup you were ready to begin the creation of your new assistant woman

A/N: Make your henchwoman based on the following:

What is your henchwoman like?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)