More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cham3leon Cham3leon

How do you start?

Ask out Amy

You eventually work up the courage to ask out Amy. It's a difficult choice, as you don't want to make your friendship weird if she says no - or worse, have a messy break up and lose your best friend. But a tugging in your stomach every morning tells you otherwise. You'd always had fun with Amy, but now you are always craving time with her, suddenly feeling so much more alive when she's around. Not to mention you can't help but desire her physically. Her tumbling auburn hair frames a flawless face and soft green eyes; she's average height, but fit, with perky breasts and a bubble butt.
{if@ Images!=false}
{if Realistic images==true}{else}
{endif}{endif}
It took a good few near misses, before you finally work up the courage to come out and say it. You can't just invite her to hang out - you do that together anyway, and you don't want to come on her romantically and catch her off guard. But, in the end you manage to catch her after school, and before she can say anything, you blurt out the question.

"If you can't see me that way, I totally understand," you hurriedly add. "I just... really enjoy spending time with you, and - well, you're obviously gorgeous, so I thought we might see if... if going beyond friendship... works, if you know what I mean."

You nervously meet her eyes, and don't know what to think when you see they're sparkling with amusement.

“Oh, cutie! I've been waiting for you to ask me for months now!"

You double take with surprise, and wait for her to elaborate.

Amy tosses her silky hair back. "I'm not blind - I see the way you look at me. And - well - we're adults now, aren't we? Surely you've felt it in our relationship. Or... I hope you have. We've... I've... been thinking about this - thinking about you - for..." She trails off.

"So... is that a yes?" you ask with trepidation.

"What do you think?" You stare back at her, bemused, as she places a hand on her hip. "Duh! It's a yes!" She grins, and you exhale with relief. "I'm really looking forward to it already - I reckon we'll have a great time. What’re we going to do – a picnic? A show?”

You stutter for a moment – you hadn’t thought that far ahead!

Who chooses the date?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)