More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bungun Bungun

What should you do?

Ask her what's wrong

"What's wrong?" you ask in a calming voice as you pull yourself to the edge of the bed. With only a nightgown to cover your birthday suit, your erection finds plenty of room to move around. Not as if that is a good thing. The skin on your shaft is so sensitive that even the slightest breeze becomes stimulating. Worry as you might, the dick doesn't care.

As for the the maid, she's going through a different struggle. As if doubting her ears, she raises a surprised expression. She blinks, then hesitates, but retains a sturdy will of keeping quiet. Hoping it would encourage her to share her worries, you smile. While the effects are not as intended, making the girl tilt her head, she's visibly more relaxed.

The girl may be a little silly, but now that you have met her eye, you can say for sure that she is attractive as well.

Shortly after this exchange, the maid speaks with uncertainty, "...I am foolish and my conduct is lacking and... I am afraid the young master may be unsatisfied with my service,"

'That's it?' You sigh unconsciously. What a dumb reason. The tension almost put you on edge as well.

Seeing your frustration, the maid quickly adds, "...There are some scary rumors about the young master..." She sneaks a peek at your expression before continuing. "...I don't understand why... Everyone says the young master is scary and hard to please... That the young master never smiles..."

Soon, the maid's expression becomes one of horror. She may have realised how inappropriate the things she had just said are. She had been too relaxed and dropped her guard, forgetting who she's speaking to. Afraid she would lose her tongue, she covers her mouth with her palms, thinking of how she could explain herself.

While you think it would be fun to tease this honest girl, seeing her genuinely afraid for her life isn't what you have in mind.

"Loosen up a bit. You're way too into it," you comfort her. "And who even are you?"

Although the maid isn't sure what your words mean, she understands you're giving her a way out of her predicament. "Thank you for your mercy, your grace!"

Trying to avoid more mistakes, she then recounts her background carefully, "...I am Fiona, young master, aged 21. I have already gone through formal education, as my father is a former baron. Unfortunately, my three siblings had not had the opportunity to study before we lost our title. The oldest is currently serving in the army while the younger ones are apprentices, my sister a tailor and my other brother a blacksmith. I have arrived to the duchy two weeks prior, and today I will have the honor of serving your grace for the first time... Of course, Important tasks will be carried under the guidance of more experienced maids so that the young master may not be inconvenienced!"

You nod, only having expected a name and maybe an age. "Alright... I know I asked but fuck me, that's a lot to take in."

"Fuck?..." Fiona repeats under her breath, trying to decipher its meaning. Not long after, she gasps as the word she had just heard matches one from her memory. "The young master?..."

A blush runs down the neck and into her collar as the slum word becomes a romantic suggestion. She can no longer bear to look at you, covering her face and backing towards the open door.

Her reaction seems a little exaggerated from your point of view, so you throw another casual line at her. "So what was that about a bath?"

"I... Please give me a moment, your grace!"

Give her a moment?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)