More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ID1211 ID1211

Who's up?

Ashley

Ashley is one of John's regular friends. I really enjoy her, she has dark brown hair, tan skin and bright green eyes. Her tits are a solid C cup with nipples that stand up from her large, dark areolas Her ass is heart shaped with a perfect amount of fullness. She keeps her sweet vagina cleanly shaved. She also likes a little bondage, I can tell you from experience that being restrained definitely lubricates her pussy.

Today I was in for a treat. John had tied Ashley to the headboard with a couple of his ties. The rest of her was naked and exposed. John was also naked, giving me a great view of her as I stood at attention. Ashley was looking up at us with her dreamy green eyes, one of those looks that make me just a little harder. As John moved in to kiss Ashley I found myself rubbing along her her upper thigh where it meets her hip, To my left I could catch glimpses of the top of her pussy, to my right the curve of her hip and ass. He soft skin brushing against me as John moved and continued kissing Ashley. I noticed that she did not have any tan lines, must sunbath nude. She would be popular at the beach.

John was enjoying kissing her which was pumping more blood into me. The blood made feel as strong as a bull, “Ole” I thought to myself. John straddled Ashley placing me between her breasts. He pushed them together on either side of me. He stroked me between those beautiful mounds of smooth skin while the firm breast tissue enveloped me like a heavenly pillow. Ashley was using her tongue to lick my head on each up stroke. I could feel some pre-cum rising up though me.”Damn it's good to be me!”

Before I could go any further John moved back and positioned himself kneeling between her legs. He was using his hands to play with her pussy. Ashley was moaning and squirming around. I could hear her wetness as John's fingers started working inside her. Ashley started getting louder and straining against her restraints even more, finally letting out a loud moan before collapsing back and breathing heavily. I could see sweat glistening on her skin and her nipples standing erect.

John turned Ashley over, the ties holding her wrists twisted around each other. He pulled her back some and pushed her shoulders and head down into the bed. Both her ass and pussy were completely exposed and available. What a sweet sight.

Ass or Pussy?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)