More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 24 by Kungsholm Kungsholm

Who's story would Ashley like to hear next?

Ashley has heard enough

The schoolgirl path of this story is henceforth being co-written with Dissonant Soundtrack.

Consumed by each other's story, none of the girls noticed that the classroom door had opened. Their little chat was suddenly interrupted by the classroom door slamming shut, causing most of them to jump. Tatiana being the only one who didn’t casually look over at the new arrivals.

A middle-aged woman wordlessly strode past them to the front of the class. She placed her briefcase on the teacher's desk and turned to survey the room through her thin glasses. Principal Brown had followed her in, but remained near the door at the back of the class. She had jet black hair cut into a bob with surgical precision. A tight faux-leather pencil skirt and gray turtleneck stretched with every move over her curvaceous frame.

"Take your seats, ladies." Her voice flowed like honey across the air, smooth and seductive. Yet there was an unmistakable sternness to it as well.

Ashley hurried to take a seat at a desk in the front, wanting to stay as far away from her principal as possible.

"I want to welcome you to this school's first class. You shall call me Miss Stonebridge and I will be your head teacher for your time here.”

Head teacher, or the one teaching us to give head?

“Before we get started, our esteemed principal has a matter to discuss." She gave him a serious look, clearly suggesting that she considered this a waste of valuable class time.

"Ahum, yes, yes." He cleared his throat. He needed a moment to recover from missing what the woman had said, he had been staring at the mounds on her chest, framed so well by that sweater. "Thank you Miss Stonebridge. Slaves, as you know, most of you do not have your own masters on campus during the school day.” He glanced at Ashley. “We have come to an agreement with your owners that it is best you be allowed to move about freely on the grounds to solve this logistics problem." There was a soft, pleased murmur around the classroom as the girls took in the information that they would be allowed some freedom. “But, only during school hours and for school business.”

Mr. Brown ignored the women and continued on as if he had never heard them. He had only sought permission from their owners for Miss Stonebridge to be allowed to punish them for indiscretions, an oversight that had to be remedied. “As you may know this is a pilot program, the first class of this kind here at Eastman. As such, our already constrained budget has left little room for investments into…proper equipment.”

Oh no... how ever will we manage.

“Thankfully, our football team has graciously offered up a small part of their own budget to allow us to purchase the most essential equipment. On the condition that your lockers be placed on the opposite side of the building. We agreed to those terms.”

We will have to pass through the whole building looking like this. Daily. Ashley felt the warmth of shame spread in her body by the mere thought of having to endure everyone ogling her. It was mixed with a tinge of concern as she recalled the stares and comments of people on the street, and how Theo’s presence ensured they were only stares and comments.

"Miss Stonebridge will be handing you your numbers and codes before the day is over. If you would be so kind as to continue with their course introduction now, Miss." Mr. Brown said. Instead of leaving, he drew out a chair to sit down on at the side of the classroom, taking the opportunity to eye the high hems of the girls' skirts. His gaze lingered an extra while on Ashley's. She tried to pull it down a little further, but it did not have much protection to offer. She tried to put him out of her mind and focus on the lesson.

Their new teacher clicked open her briefcase and began handing out a lump of paper to each of the girls.

Whats is she handing out?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)