More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MistWolf MistWolf

What's next?

Ashley's Awakening Part 1

Having gone to sleep next to her husband Ashley immediately realizes that something is very wrong as soon as she wakes up and opens her eyes because instead of being greeted by the familiar sight of her bedroom from her bed she instead sees that she seems to be laying flat on her back on the bare tile floor of what seems to be some type of room without any doors or windows that she also notices is entirely empty of furniture or anything else aside from herself and surrounded by featureless white walls.

Furthermore, upon being shocked to discover that she has seemingly awoken alone in an empty room with no doors, windows, furniture, or anything aside from herself it is then that the increasingly freaked-out Ashley is further horrified to discover that even though she is quite certain she was wearing clothes when she went to sleep she is now for reasons unknown to her as naked as the day she was born which understandably makes her very embarrassed and even more scared of what might be happening to her.

Having fully realized her situation the very freaked out, embarrassed and understandably scared naked Ashley barely manages to stop herself from screaming and crying after which she quickly sits up, pulls her bare legs up to hide her all too naked chest, and places her head on her knees while she desperately tries to remain at least somewhat calm though considering that she has seemingly been from her home, stripped naked and locked in what almost seems like some kind of prison cell it is understandably not easy to remain calm though somehow she manages to do it.

Additionally, since she is currently sitting on her all too bare butt on the bare tile floor of what seems to be some type of room without any doors or windows that she also notices is entirely empty of furniture or anything else aside from herself and surrounded by featureless white walls she cannot help but realize that there is nothing she can use to cover her all too naked body with though she would love to do so more than she has ever wanted to do anything else before.

Moments later, Ashley realizes that she seems to be shivering a little from what she assumes must be a combination of the fear she is feeling due to the fact that all evidence available to her says she has been from her home, stripped naked and locked in what almost seems like some kind of prison cell plus the fact that she is totally naked which means she does not have any clothes to keep her warm and so in an attempt to warm herself up Ashley nervously rises from her place sitting on the bare tile floor of this strange chamber she has found herself in, places one arm over her all too bare breasts and her other hand between her legs out of an instinctual desire to cover herself in whatever way she can though she can only imagine how she must look and then nervously starts pacing around the room still naked, barefoot and keeping one arm over her all too bare chest and her other hand between her legs in a attempt to cover what little of herself that she can and to prevent her all too naked and exposed breasts from bouncing around too wildly as she walks though they still do as does her all too bare butt which serves as the perfect reminder of how naked and she currently is.

What's next? For example, does someone enter the room Ashley is sitting in naked and introduce themselves and if so, who are they and what do they want with her? Also, how does Ashley react to their plans for her? Or does something even stranger happen?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)