More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MistWolf MistWolf

What's next?

Ashley's Awakening Part 1 Version 2

Having gone to sleep next to her husband Ashley immediately realizes that something is very wrong as soon as she wakes up and opens her eyes because instead of being greeted by the familiar sight of her bedroom from her bed she instead sees that she seems to be laying flat on her back on the bare tile floor of what seems to be some type of room without any doors or windows that she also notices is entirely empty of furniture or anything else aside from herself and surrounded by featureless white walls.

Furthermore, upon being shocked to discover that she has seemingly awoken alone in an empty room with no doors, windows, furniture, or anything aside from herself it is then that the increasingly freaked-out Ashley is further horrified to discover that even though she is quite certain she was wearing clothes when she went to sleep she is now for reasons unknown to her as naked as the day she was born which understandably makes her very embarrassed and even more scared of what might be happening to her.

Also, since she is currently several months pregnant she feels more than she thinks she would if she were not currently pregnant plus waking up in an unknown location completely naked while also pregnant makes her feel more self-conscious than she otherwise would.

Having fully realized her situation the very freaked out, embarrassed and understandably scared naked and heavily pregnant Ashley barely manages to stop herself from screaming and crying after which she tries to sit up which is harder than normal since she is several months pregnant though she eventually manages to do so but upon trying to pull her bare legs up to hide her all too naked chest Ashley realizes that the size of her belly prevents her from doing so and so instead she reluctantly has to stand up which she then finds even harder than sitting up was but after several moments she manages to get to her feet at which point she instinctively places one arm over her all too bare breasts and attempts to place her other hand between her legs although upon attempting to do so Ashley is even more humiliated to realize that her baby bump prevents her from doing so.

Upon realizing that her baby bump prevents her from placing her other hand between her legs to cover herself Ashley can't help but feel even more embarrassed and frankly scared that she seems to have been from her home, stripped naked, and locked in what almost seems like some kind of prison cell.

Additionally, since she is currently standing naked in some type of room without any doors or windows that she also notices is entirely empty of furniture or anything else aside from herself she cannot help but realize that there is nothing she can use to cover her all too naked body with though she would love to do so more than she has ever wanted to do anything else before.

Moments later, Ashley realizes that she seems to be shivering a little from what she assumes must be a combination of the fear she is feeling due to the fact that all evidence available to her says she has been from her home, stripped naked and locked in what almost seems like some kind of prison cell plus the fact that she is totally naked means she does not have any clothes to keep her warm and so in attempt to warm herself up Ashley nervously starts pacing around the room still naked, barefoot and keeping one arm over her all too bare chest in a attempt to cover what little of herself that she can out of an instinctual desire to cover herself in whatever way she can though she can only imagine how she must look and to prevent her all too exposed breasts from bouncing around too wildly as she walks though they still do as does her all too bare butt and even more embarrassingly her very bare baby bump which makes her even more embarrassed and serves as the perfect reminder of how naked and she currently is.

What's next? For example, does someone enter the room Ashley is sitting in naked and introduce themselves and if so, who are they and what do they want with her? Also, how does Ashley react to their plans for her? Or does something even stranger happen?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)