More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Usuoga Usuoga

Who is our Hero?

Ashera an Orc Woman

“How in the hell did this happen?” Ashera rubbed her eyes, trying to stave off her oncoming headache as well as hoping that somehow reality would be different when she opened them again.

“Goblins are tougher than they look. And really sneaky. And surprisingly sexy…” The Elf girl, Villia, flushed and looked away.

When she’d last spoken with the Elf in that chair Ashera had been sure she had a winner on her hands. Tough, pretty, a take no shit attitude with the skills to back it up, Villia was her ticket to making partner at this dump. Breaking more than a few company policies, and possibly laws, Ashera had outfitted the girl with far better gear that her level should have authorized. It’d be worth it. In six months’ time she’d be on every billboard and magazine in the city, and no one would care what rules got bent to put her there.

Now, after over eight months of complete silence, Villia had shown up heavily pregnant, a collar around her neck, and an infant goblin suckling at her tit.

“It was a simple fucking reconnaissance job! You didn’t even have to rescue the girls, just confirm the Goblins had kidnapped them!”

Villia sank into her chair. “Yeah, well, the other girls and I have decided to stay as Fuck-Pigs of our own free will, so everything worked out anyways.”

“Right, your own free will after being gang banged and for Gods know how… did you say really say Fuck-Pigs?”

“It’s a term of endearment. Goblin culture is actually quite nuanced once you…”

“Spare me, please. Since you’re here can I at least assume you’ve come to your senses?” Ashera sighed, “I may be able to find some work for you once you're back in shape.” There was always a niche market for slut adventurers. With luck Ashera might be able to recoup enough losses to at least keep her job.

“What? Oh no, don’t be silly. I actually came by to see if you’d like to join me.”

“…excuse me?”

“I told the tribe about my big sexy Orc agent, and they all agree you’d make a fantastic Fuck-Pig! So, I thought I’d swing by and…”

“Please leave before I call security.” Elbows on her desk, Ashera cradled her face in her hands as she spoke.

“We’re still staying at the nest over at the east side if you change your mind. It’s actually quite cozy for a drain pipe.”

Once she heard her office door close Ashera took the opportunity to therapeutically bang her forehead against her desk. This was it; she was toast. She’d bet everything on that girl. More than everything in fact. She wouldn’t be able to hide the extra resources she’d poured into Villia once the quarterly review came in, and with nothing else to show she’d be shitcanned for sure. Maybe even prosecuted for embezzlement.

Smith and Doomflare was the most prestigious Adventuring firm in the country. For centuries they’d sponsored the world’s most famous and successful heroes. Traditionally the firm would be the first place you called to stop an Orcish horde. Hiring one had been unthinkable not long ago, and Ashera had been the first. Only now it also seemed like she might be the last.

It’d been bullshit from the start. She’d been told point blank that she was nothing but a diversity hire, a pretty set of green tits to show off how progressive the company was. They’d thrown nothing but garbage jobs at her, and the only heroes who’d let her represent them were the ones no one else would take. Nothing but giant rats in kitchens and zombies in sewers. And on the rare occasions one of her clients did something noteworthy, one of the other Agents would snipe them from her.

Now they finally had an excuse to outright fire her, and Ashera was sure they’d take it. Despite all this she still wanted to stay on, to prove them all wrong. The review was only a week away, so she’d have to do something drastic.

What's Ashera's plan?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)