More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

What ENF production do we follow?

As Nature Intended!

Meet Greta Gardenia, a Nature Sprite and the star of this long running sitcom starring actress Margot Robbie as a fish-out-of water honestly real Sprite like those of Olde English tales making her way through life in the 21st century!

Pitched at first as a dramedy, the show kept its' generous long format pushing 45-50 minutes per episode and containing multi-episode arcs, but centering on the antics of Greta and her odd approach to everyday life in a world packed with tech, tradition, and human modesty.

Many, many episodes and seasons (and some argue the entire show) have a large focus on Greta's inability to understand human modesty, or her actual complete ire for the idea.

Guest stars abound, all contributing to this classic and storied web of females getting a brush with true raw Nature- and the consequences!

You'll remember the classic episode where cameo star Sophia Bush plays a cutthroat lawyer taking down a fashion firm- only for Greta to misunderstand her intentions and render her a nudist who ends up "gardenwalking"- or going into trances of natural bliss where she wanders nude outside in the grass- to her awakening dismay.

Or how about when rising star Sophia Lillis played a college sophomore who is beginning to see her popularity bloom and wishes to keep to her tomboyish ways, claiming that she wishes she could dress as she likes and just keep it "natural"- only for her wish to come true- in the middle of English class!

Certainly newer viewers will have caught the ninth season episode of the rebooted series where Natalia Dyer plays a fancy dance patron who complains she has "nothing to wear", to Greta's literal understanding and annoyance. To which Greta makes sure she really does have NOTHING to wear!

To add to this, cast stars, production staff, even close by fans to the set have described the legendary status of stories and teases wherein supposedly many females involved would wake up outside, bare and cute in the green grass, or find themselves frolicking in the leaves, or going to a meeting the next day with no shoes or without even a stitch of clothing.

We assure you that most if not all of almost all of those stories are for fun! Most of them, we swear!

Enjoy Greta on As Nature Intended now, only on ENF-TV!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)