More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by KQ124 KQ124

What then?

As I opened my eyes...

I saw the a blonde woman hunched over me. Her face was covered by a surgical mask. I felt numb and my whole body hurt. "Subject is male. Identity: unknown. Age: unknown. Time of : unknown. Cause of : unknown. The subject appears to be in his mid to late twenties and in peak physical condition. There is clearly something wrong with his genitals. They appear to be grotesquely engorged. Whatever caused this, the process mist have been very painful and is likely linked to the cause of . I begin obduction by cutting open the abdo..." She grabbed a scalpel from a small table and held it to my body. Panic filled my mind so I grabbed her hand at the wrist and sprang up. Adrenaline chased away any numbness and pain that still lingered in my body. I went into a frenzy immediately. It was like being in the passenger seat in your own body. I was unable to control what came next.

I with one hand I applied pressure on her wrist until the blade fell onto the metal table in front of us. The eyes of the young woman were widened with shock. With unnaturally hightened senses I smelled her fear as well as her irritation and without a single thought I turned her around. My body was radiating heat as I pulled her black trousers down to her ankles. I ripped her thong off of her and I swear, I heard a sultry chuckle as I placed the enormous glans of my monstrous cock against her sphincter. "No, no. Not my ass! It won't fit. Please. Let me go." I heard the woman's voice through her mouth piece as I held her down. She was bent over the cold metal table, struggling to get free but I held her in place without any noticable effort. She squealed as I smeared her ass with the precum oozing out of my cock.

"Go on darling, push that monster in. You'll see. She will enjoy it." A sultry voice in my head encouraged me to that woman's ass. Not that I needed encouragement or could have stopped even if I wanted... I had totally lost control of myself. Something else took me over completely and I watched with awe as my giant cock began to stretch her open. The thing between my legs was gigantic. Bent downwards it would have reached down to my knees easily and it was as thick as a bottle of wine. It's girth should have ripped the tight ass in front of me open but somehow it didn't. With my pre-cum asube, it stretched her to an unnatural level as I entered her. And soon her screams became moans. "See darling? She wants it. She even pushes back, to take more of you inside her. She already surrendered. To you. To your cock." The voice was right. The tiny blonde pushed back and my gigantic cock inside her unnaturally lithe body. I grabbed her hips and thrusted forward as the demon girl Xana appeared beside me. Her hands were now clawless and with smooth appearing skin she stroked the woman's back and petted her head as she moved around the obduction table. "Hmmm, she is perfect my dear." Xana brought herself to the woman's head and kissed her deeply and passionately with her slit demon tongue. "Fill her up, Master." Xana came back to my side. Her firm breasts now pressing against my body and her hand caressing my engorged balls the size of lemons. "Hmmm, these devine balls are filled to the brim with precious cum. Fill her up, I know you want to, darling." She started squeezing my balls, a single one big enough to fill one of her hands, but I didn't notice the size of my balls on a conscious level at that time. "Do it. You will be surprised."

The feeling as I ravaged the tight asshole with my monstrous cock and myself into the tight canal rearranging the guts of this tiny blonde was incredible. I had fucked around before. I wasn't new to anal but this was different. A whole different level. I couldn't hold back, nor did I want to. Xana seemed to be right. My balls felt heavy and full. With every thrust they swung under my cock, aching for a release. I grabbed the hips and pushed all the way in. I felt my balls twitching and jumping. I felt massive amounts of cum bubbling up inside me. My whole body was going to work and as I finally started pumping I held the woman's ass in it's place. I was expecting a normal Orgasm but I was in for a surprise, as was the woman bent over the obduction table. "Oh my God!" She screamed in a mix of Bliss and irritation. With the last of her remaining strength she managed to push back, getting her belly off the table and using the robust metal structure as a support as my already enormous cock swelled to vigorously massive amounts of cum into her body. "Oh God. Yes. Yernnng. Hmm." I heard her screaming in disbelief. I groped her belly as I was pumping and pumping.

My Orgasm lastet faronger than was humanly possible. I have no idea how long I was in absolute orgasmic bliss but in a matter moments I felt her belly swell with my inhumane load and still I was pumping. I heard her gulping and gagging and soon cum was dripping from underneath the surgical mask as I felt the last couple of spurts erupting from my cock. I felt my hand go towards her face and I closed her mouth with it as my orgasm finally waned. Still high from that unbelievable orgasm I pulled the cum drenched mask off of her face. With my now cum covered hand, I grabbed her throat and lifted her up. The other hand was feeling her swollen belly as I kissed her. Her face was full of cum as was her mouth. Our tongues danced with each other in her cum filled mouth before I slowly regained control of my body. Carefully I pulled back and as my now deflating cock left her body, streams of thick white cum gushed out of her. It was insane like in one of these weird hentai movies on pornhub.

As I stood up, Xana walked towards me and simply merged with my body. She walked right into me as if she was a ghost. Maybe she was a ghost, or an hallucination or something. "Now watch darling." I was confused and looked in Shock at the transformation before me. The tiny woman with the small titties had fallen to all fours now and transformed into a glorious Futa right in front of me. Her titties grew into ample breasts. Her slit closed and formed into balls, her clit grew into a cock, not as big as mine but still huge... The process took about ten minutes and she seemed to be in pain most of the time.

And that is, how I got here.

What the actual Fuck!?!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)