More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GamerChick077 GamerChick077

Whose tale is being told today?

Arthur Miller (M), a Shonen hero in a knight's tale

I was hit by a bloody truck and the next thing I knew I was inside some kinda shop.

"What're breaking into my shop for!" a voice shouted.

I turned to see a guy with a club. I quickly ran out the building which turned out to be a store. I was in some medieval village of some sort.

"Get back here!" the shop keeper shouted.

I ran with him chasing me.

I saw a girl struggling to pull a sword outta a sword.

"Out the way, bitch!" I said, shoving her ahead and pulling the sword out myself. Seriously, she must have been really weak if she couldn't even pull this sword out. I pointed the sword at the wanker that was chasing me. "Stay back, you fucking wanker!"

The fucking wanker did so. The girl just looked at me. She looked to be in her late teens like me with a slender physique, soft skin and blonde hair. She was wearing shining armour with a dress made from old-fashioned blue cloth underneath. She looked pissed for some reason.

"You stole my destiny!" she said.

A group of knights then approached.

"Are you the one who pulled out the sword."

"Er... yeah." I said.

Next thing I knew, me and the blonde girl were being taken by these knights of the round table to some castle. We got led into the throne room.

"What is your problem?" I asked the king.

"You are addressing my father, Lord Utherin." the blonde girl said.

"Never heard of him."

Everyone just gasped in shock for some reason. Look, I don't keep up with the news. I could have shown the country was run by some dude need Boris. I'm pretty sure this is just costume party I've stumbled into.

"The sword you pulled out is proof of your right to rule this kingdom." Utherin said.

So it works like King Arthur. Not the best system of government.

"However the sword must be combined with the chalice," Utherin continued. "You and my daughter, Morgan, shall go out and find the chalice."

Oh, he's setting me up on a date with her. Well, Morgan seems like the tsundere type so this elaborate set up is probably necessary.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)