More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheBandit025 TheBandit025

What's next?

Art Class Aftermath

Susan Delfino walked out the art class naked, she noticed her Cardgian was gone. "Oh my God" said Susan she covered herself was this prank as well or did this served for the fact shes an MILF, Susan decided to go back home in the nude, possibly get laugh at or make M.J wet himself making him attracrive to other women. Susan decided to ditch her heels since it's an Dumbass move to run in heels. Susan decided to take her car and drive home. She was driving really fast an Evel knievel ( noticed Susan's car going fast so the motorcylist caught up to her "Pull over" said the Cop.

Susan puled over, the Cop walked over "Oh Mrs Delfino wheres your clothes" said the Cop, "Stolen I'm now naked" said Susan, "At least youre not locked out of your house" said Officer. "Yea, I dont understand why the gods like to get me naked" said Susan. "Because your an Goddess" said Officer, "Hey, I'm not in a mood to have a love affair right now Larry until tonight I see you over at the Motel 6" said Susan, "Be careful Susan, oh can you jiggle your breast I havent seen you in Five months" said the Cop. Susan jiggled her breast. And drove away.

Does Susan go see Larry

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)