More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DenomZero DenomZero

You should get going.

Arriving at the party

The drive is not long. The party happens to be in the same neighborhood as where you live.

It kind of annoys you that if you didn't have the embarrassing and clumsy outfit you would have walked and saved a bit of gas.

The other reason why Snow White fits you so well is the fact that you make a number about being responsible when it comes to nature and the climate. You like all kinds of cute animals and pick up trash on your jogs - you are just that girl.

You park on a free parking lot just next to the urban neighborhood you are well accustomed to.

The house is bigger than you would have guessed. It has at least three floors and the plot is at least twice as wide as the others nearby. You see a little notice in the picket fence, which tells people to come pay their rent here; apparently they are the landlords as well.

The house is well decorated in massive amounts of spider webs and carved pumpkins. There's all kinds of spooky and silly plastic and cardboard cutouts flanking the house covering the lawn and leaving just a path of red painted pebbles and yellow light of the jack'o'lanterns to lead on the front door, which itself spells "Welcome" in big red bloody letters. It's all very impressive.

You hope that girls here don't make too much fun about your non-horror themed costume. You have an adorable little basket with you with some drinks and snacks - and an apple or two of course.

You press the doorbell and shiver nervously, how will this night go? Some footsteps reach the door and a girl dressed up in a black jacket and white and black rib-cage shirt opens the door.

"Welcome, welcome. Come right in."

The girl has a very high ponytail with some kind of pipe-thing erecting it higher than you could normally have it go. Her hair is just as totally black as yours is tonight and she has a very nice and detailed skull facepaint, making it hard to know who she might be.

She even has black contacts, which make her eye-holes look empty.

"Hey, um... Nice facepaint, I'm March." You try to sound friendly but end up sounding a bit awkward.

"Oh, thanks Snow White, nice tits. I'm Iris." She answers and probably winks, but you can't really tell from her facepaint.

"T-thanks..." You feel hot and annoyed already, since you get very red when something makes you embarrassed - Here everyone will think that you're drunk if you look like that, so for now you should try to not blush too much.

The skeleton girl goes to another room and leans on an open window and continues smoking. Her frame is as tall as you, but a lot skinnier - She's just bone and skin you think to yourself and realize that the skeleton costume probably fits her perfectly.

You should look around and figure that it doesn't really matter where you go now, you could maybe: go in the living room next to the kitchen where the skinny girl went to, follow some louder chatting into the dining area, or check the second floor and the main dance floor.

Where should you go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)