More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Resistanceisfutile Resistanceisfutile

What's next?

Arousing Suspicion

"You Billy Henderson stand accused of public indecency and indecent exposure. How do you plea?"

"Not guilty, your honor!" The boy's voice waivered as he squeaked out his reply.

"Oh is that so Mr. Henderson? I have it on the authority of Marion Academy that you were seen masturbating in the hall to an illicit magazine. Is that not true?"

"No your Honor! I swear! I didn't do anything! It was headmistress Laska. She planted that magazine in my locker."

"Now Mr. Henderson, I hope you realize what a serious and frankly ridiculous accusation you are making."

"It's true! I think she doesn't want me to graduate! She...no, all the teachers at the school are trying to make me fail. They are trying to make me into a pervert."

"Now Mr. Henderson...Billy...I want you to take a moment and look around you...go on, turn around." She teased as if he were a small child.

Billy turned to see the courtroom full of beautiful strong women, the shortest of which stood at a towering 6'5 while Billy barely cracked the 5 foot mark . With the crowd's attention on him Billy found it difficult to look any of them in the eye. Instead his gaze drifted to their formal, if slightly suggestive business attire. Long formal gowns and slim black dresses filled the courtroom, and, as Billy took it all in, he found his eyes guided to each woman's massive breasts. Each outfit seemed subtlety but intentionally designed to accentuate the size and weight of the large bounty housed within. Each set seemed to ask for his attention, daring him to get lost in their creamy expanse.

The judge rapt her gavel lightly breaking him from his momentary stupor and getting his attention.

"As you can see, this courtroom is full of women who take cases like these very seriously. That is why I can't let accusations as wild as yours go unchallenged. This is a very serious matter you understand, and we simply want the best for all involved."

There was a light mummer as soft cackling echoed from the women in the room.. Billy began to feel uneasy as a chill went up his spine.

"So, I've taken the liberty and summoned headmistress Laska and the rest of your teachers here. Let's hear what they have to say about this shall we?"

The doors to the courtroom opened revealing headmistress Laska flanked on either side by a group of Billy's teachers. They were all dressed in their school uniforms long conservative dresses and their hair all done up in buns. They were a perfect representation of the school and its values.

"Mrs. Laska, if you could be so kind as to approach the bench please."

"Certainly your honor."

She spoke with a Polish accent. Her voice carried with it both warmth and authority. A woman in her 60s she had aged rather gracefully. Despite being rather short at only 5'7 she had a curvy and matronly figure filled out in all the right places. Though her modest dress did its best to hide what lay underneath, it was clear to anyone with eyes that she was a rather endowed and gifted woman.

Billy gulped his sense of dread only increasing as he watched headmistress Laska slowly walk up to the bench, her heels clicking against the hardwood floor as she went. He found himself stunned fixated on her backside as it swayed back and forth.

The teachers standing behind him eyed each other knowingly as they watched his reaction. Just how much attention was he giving her? As headmistress Laska reached the podium, Billy's teachers began subtly encircling him from behind.

" Now Mrs. Laska, Billy claims that you and your faculty have conspired against him and that you, in fact, want him to fail. What do you have to say about this?"

"Well...your honor...I'm afraid that couldn't be further from the truth." She responded sadly, almost sounding remorseful for not having guided her pupil properly. "You see...Billy has always been a problematic student like many boys. He just can not seem to focus. He tries his best, but he always seems distracted. Many of his teachers have confided in me that he seems to spend more time staring at their assets than paying attention in class."

"That's not true! She's lying!"

"Mr. Henderson! I will not have outbursts like that in my court. Now be quiet or I will find you in contempt! Now Mrs. Laska, please continue. Is it possible for me to hear any of these allegations?"

"Its true your honor." A teacher directly to Billy's right spoke up. "I'm Billy's physical education teacher and shortly after demonstrating how to properly jump hurdles I had the class go run laps as I picked some equipment off the floor. I caught Billy staring at my ass for a solid two minutes. He seemed to be too distracted by how I looked in my gym shorts. He took a suspicious amount of time getting out of the showers that day..."

"Billy, is this true?"

"I...I..." he stuttered remembering that day watching as she bent down and slowly started twerking for him leaving him trapped and mesmerized, unable in the moment to look away. He could hear his female classmates pointing and laughing at him.

"OMG! Look at that! Billy is staring at the teacher's ass! Do you think he's gonna pop a boner?"

Billy shook his head, continuing to stutter as he faced the judge.

"I...I didn't take any longer than normal in the showers." He said meekly.

"Billy her ass! Did you stare at her ass?!"

"I..." He stared at the ground unable to meet the Judge's gaze as he made his silent admission.

"I see..." The tone was harsh on Billy's ears as the judge wrote some notes behind her desk.

Billy could not bring himself to lift his gaze from the floor.

"That's not all." The voice was from another teacher this time coming from his left. "I'm Billy's English teacher."

Billy looked up suddenly. Mrs. Bradshaw? She was his favorite teacher, and someone he felt he could get along with despite never doing well in her class.

"Billy has been struggling in my class for quite some time now. So I have taken it upon myself to personally tutor him, and we have gotten to know each other quite a bit." She reached out and put her hand reassuringly on Billy's shoulder causing him to blush.

"He is a great boy...He really is...but...I have to agree that he is a rather troubled young man, and even though I haven't seen him do anything illicit with my own eyes...I have...evidence that seems to confirm that his....male urges...are simply too much for him."

She then pulled out a stack of papers and left Billy to go up and show them to the judge.

"This is all the work Billy has done throughout the year...as well as several drafts that he and I have personally worked on. As you can see...he started the year out at a good pace averaging a B-...but as the year went on..." she continued flipping through the stack of papers for the Judge's benefit. " His grades began to slip more and more. He is now on the verge of failing, and talking to his other teachers, this seems to be true for them as well."

"The most disturbing part is...if you look at these drafts here...you'll notice more and more mentions of...the female anatomy. I have circled them in red."

Billy stared at her in shocked disbelief. What? He did not remember any of this. Was even Mrs. Bradshaw the teacher he felt closest to trying to frame him?

"As you can see here...the frequency of the words 'tits' and 'ass' continue to increase as the year progresses. I...naively hoped....that I could keep this a secret. That I could protect him...but by the end of the year you can see that he began to draw crude drawings of tits and pussy all over his assignments. And now, with this court case, I'm afraid it's just gone too far."

She lifted the stack of papers leaving the last paper in the stack visible on the judge's desk. Written in crude penmanship over the top of the paper were the words: 'OONGA BOONGA MRS. BRADSHAW HAVE BIG TITS'.

If Billy had been able to see it he would have laughed at how comically absurd this all was. There was no way any of that could be true.

But the judge felt differently. She had seen this many times before and knew exactly what it meant.

"Okay..." the judge said as she continued to take notes behind her desk. "Now that we have determined Mr. Henderson's character let's get to the issue at hand."

"Mrs. Laska you said you found Billy masturbating to a pornographic magazine openly in the hallway. Is that correct?"

" Yes, your honor."

"And you, Mr. Henderson, claim that this is a lie, and that Headmistress Laska as well as the entire school faculty are part of a grand conspiracy to stop you from graduating and make you look like a pervert. Is that correct?"

"Y-yes your honor..."

"Then let me ask you...have you ever seen this magazine before?...This one so cruelly planted in your locker?"

"W-wha? N-no-" Billy started looking down as he had trouble maintaining eye contact.

"This...'Big Boobed MILFS' issue number 7 I believe..." she said as she took the magazine in her hands and flipped her thumb absentmindedly through the pages. "You haven't even seen the cover?"

"N-no...of course not." Billy mumbled.

"You know what I think Billy? I think you are lying. I think that ever since you saw this big beautiful naked MILF on the cover that it was all you could think about. I bet she haunts your dreams and keeps you up at night...until you take care of it that is!" The judge let out a dark little laugh, a smug smile spreading across her face, which was soon shared by every woman in the courtroom as tension began to grow.

"I bet you couldn't help it! You had to jerk off to that gorgeous MILF didn't you? You just had to relieve the pressure!"

"Now tell me the truth...tell me..."

"No!"

"Oh you want to be a liar do ya? You want to be a big strong man who thinks with his head and not his dick!"

"Okay...okay let's test that theory....Let's do a little read-along shall we?"

Billy's teachers as if on cue moved in around him one teacher on each side holding his arms and keeping him in place. The teachers behind him knelt down as they pushed their massive boobs against his back and the back of his head giving him a nice comfortable cushion to relax on. Finally Mrs. Bradshaw moved up next to him gently rubbing his leg while keeping her eyes on his crotch.

Headmistress Laska took the magazine from the judge and held it up for him to see in all its glory.

"The test is simple. We are going to flip through this disgustingly pornographic magazine, and if you can refrain from getting all nice and stiff in your pants then your innocent and your free to go. If however you give in and grow a nice big boner, then you will be found guilty and you will need to be punished."

"Is that clear? Good. Now let's begin."

Billy froze as he watched Headmistress Laska approach him with the big titted milf on full display. He could hardly process what he was hearing. This was crazy! This was literally insane! He watched his headmistress, the one who was sworn to to turn him into nothing more than a horny little monkey, approach him with his doom in her hands, all while wearing a smug satisfied smile.

"You Bitch!"

"Language! Mister. Language! Now who taught you to speak to your elders like that?" She chided her voice sickeningly sweet.

"Now I know your Mr. Pure and innocent. Mr. Goody two-shoes. No pornography. No jerking off. Always keeping to your studies but that ends today. "

"Though...if you think I'm such a bitch I could always take off my top and you can stare at and suck my titties instead if you that will make it any easier."

"No?... I thought not...."

Now ladies, let's feed this poor innocent boy some porn!"

Billy immediately shut his eyes as he struggled with all his might to break free.

"Nuh uh uhh! Open your eyes honey, or I'll put my hand down your pants so fast and give you such a good time that you will be sure to lose this case and your load in nothing flat. Now open your eyes honey...That's it..." Mrs. Bradshaw cooed as she fondled Billy's crotch forcing him to open his eyes or give in to her touch.

" There you go. Good boy! Take a nice hard look." headmistress Laska said, a smug grin still plastered all over her face.

"Look at those nice Big Tits."

"So Big..."

"So Round..."

"So Ready to Suck on."


Billy was subjected to page after page of fresh smut. Despite his best efforts it was only a matter of time. All the while Mrs. Bradshaw was whispering in his ear.

"Doesn't this make you so hard?"

"So horny?"

Oh!..There you go..." Mrs. Bradshaw cooed as she eyed a telltale bulge in his pants. "I think we got ourselves a boner!"

Quickly she undid his pants and lowered his boxers so that she and the other girls could admire their work.

" Billy! Girls! Look at that! Let it be noted that Billy Henderson is now sporting a huge throbbing erection." The judge said as she bent over to examine it up close.

" That proves it Billy" she said as she traced her finger from the base to the tip of his penis admiring the precum that already oozed from the head as it came off on her finger.

"I find you guilty of thinking with your dick!...And now...you must be punished..."

"We are going to teach you Billy…" Mrs. Bradshaw said as she slowly put her hand around his cock. "We are going to teach you what to do when you have a…NiceHardCock." She smiled, pumping her hand up and down with each sinful word.

"We want you-...I want you to learn what it is to be a man. I like you Billy…I really do…" she whispered as she stared into his eyes while lazily jerking him off. "And I know…I know you have a crush on me…That's why I want to help you…That's why I want what's best for you. I know I told a little fib…but I know deep down you are nothing but a little pervert. And we…are going to help you realize that."

Mrs. Bradshaw gave a slight nod to the judge who then took out a small remote from behind her desk and pushed a button

A large screen lowered on the back wall of the room as the lights in the room dimmed bringing everyone's attention to it.

"Now Billy, we are going to watch a video." instructed the judge. "And this video is going to make you feel so good. So I want you to relax. Relax and enjoy. Let your fears and your worries float away. Just...like....that. "she whispered as the first few minutes of the video began to play.

Red and black spirals covered the wall. Inaudible whispers and female moans can be heard faintly in the background. Flashes of images appear on the screen too quick for Billy to make out what they are, but through it all the red and black spiral remains. Slowly spinning, slowly relaxing...

Mrs. Bradshaw took this opportunity to speed up her handjob and began to pump him faster and harder.

This continues for the next several minutes as Billy feels his head begin to nod and drool falls from his chin into his naked lap.

The women in the courtroom all have their eyes on Billy. Wide smiles creep across their faces as they watch the programming take hold. Watch him become...slower...more suggestible...more helpless.

Eventually the video stops returning the screen to a bright white. The judge walks in front of Billy and snaps her fingers a few times.

"Billy!...Billy! Come on, wake up!....There you go..."

Billy woke up. Where was he? What was happening again? His mind is too fuzzy to remember, but he feels...comfortable...He feels warm...He feels right...something just feels right about this as if this is where he should be.

"Billy, how are you feeling? Are you ready to watch some porn?"

"P-porn?...."

Suddenly something did not feel quite right. Somewhere deep in his mind something felt...wrong.

He grimaced grumpily, groaning as if he had just woken up with a hangover.

"Don't worry...it's okay...a little porn will make it all better. In a few minutes you will feel right as rain!"

She hit a button on her remote and the porn began to play. It was graphic, it was fast and above all it kept asking him to give in and wank...Masturbate...Masturbate...

Be entranced watch as much...and as long as you like...

Billy watched entranced and overwhelmed. His cock twitched in his lap but he made no move to grab it and obey the video. It felt wrong...it felt embarrassing...it felt like failure.

"Uh oh! It looks like someone isn't listening!" The judge yelled in a mock cry. "But don't worry! We know some special triggers that will help with that, don't we girls?"

The entire courtroom erupted in a cheer of "Yeah!" as everyone began to get excited.

" Okay are you ready?!

3...

2...

1...

Billy wants to wank his weiner!"

Billy suddenly jolted in his seat, his cock twitching along with the chant.

"Again!"

"Billy wants to wank his weiner!"

"Again!"

"Billy wants to wank his weiner!"

With each chant Billy felt himself jolt. Tingling began in his hand and his crotch, but something...something was still holding him back.

Mrs. Bradshaw quickly met the judge's eye and was given a subtle nod as the crowd continued to chant.

Taking Billy's hand inside hers, Mrs. Bradshaw slowly guided his hand over to his dick and slowly began to pump. Billy's hand was engulfed by hers forcing him to wank his own cock.

The sensation was indescribable. Paired with the chants battering away at his mind and the porn filling his vision he could not have imagined ever feeling this fulfilled.

"Shhhh....It's okay....It's okay..." Mrs. Bradshaw whispered to him. "I'm here for you...Now repeat after me: I want to wank my weiner. Say it."

"I want... I wa...."

"There you go, good boy say it!"

"I want...I want to wank my weiner."

"There you go! Again! Keep saying it!"

"I want to wank my weiner. I want to wank my weiner. I want to wank my weiner."

" Good boy! Keep it up!"

The speed of their hands got faster and faster as Billy found himself in a loop unable to stop what was coming.

Mrs. Bradshaw slowly removed her hand, satisfied that Billy was now well and truly hooked. She glanced over at the judge while holding her hands up above her head, her face a show of true joy and accomplishment.

The judge couldn't help but give a genuine smile back when she watched her.

"Look at that Billy! You're jerking all on your own now!" The judge exclaimed, partially breaking Billy from his trance.

"I knew you were nothing but a filthy masturbator! But…masturbating in a courtroom…in front of a judge…I am afraid that is a serious offense. If you do not stop jerking off right now, I am afraid I will have to sentence you for your crimes…to the fullest extent of the law."

Billy looked around desperately, finally able to tear his eyes from the screen, but he found himself unable to stop his hand from pumping his cock. Masturbate…you must masturbate…Masturbate…

"Well are you going to stop? Can you stop?"

Billy whimpered in response and then with great effort tried to speak.

"I-I…" his voice strained as the hand in his lap began to slow.

"You what Billy? What do you want?"

"I want to wank my weiner"

"Good that's right you can't help yourself can you?"

Billy began to chant again as his pace increased.

"I'm afraid that once a male has proven that he can't help but think with his dick he forfeits his rights as a productive and independent member of society. He is considered unfit, and thus there is only one path open to him: to become a dirty Wanker."

"Now normally... This would simply mean it would become his job and his purpose in life to jerk himself off for the benefit and enjoyment of our wonderful matriarchal society. He could still own property, have hobbies, get a wife, but you unfortunately won't have those opportunities."

"No...I'm afraid a case this severe needs special treatment. I am sentencing you, Billy Henderson, to life long porn addiction without the possibility of parole. You will be taken to a special facility that will spend your life focusing on what really matters: cumming your little brains out."

" You hear that Billy? Doesn't that sound nice? A lifetime of nothing but cumming." Mrs. Bradshaw whispered in his ear teasing him and coaxing his hand to move even faster.

"You will spend your days being fucked and sucked as they turn you into a human cum machine, bloating your dick and warping your mind until your even more addicted than you already are."

"Fucking…and sucking…and blowing you away."

"When they are done with you you will never be able to think about anything other than cumming ever again."

"Just cumming…and cumming…and cumming!"

"You will be nothing but a dick with legs, hypnotized and given to grow your cock until you can't even move!"

"A to your dick! A to your dick!"

"Your end is cumming Mr. Henderson. May god have mercy on your soul!"

And then Billy came, he exploded all over himself and his surrounding teachers as he gave in to his fate. Many yells and cheers were heard around the courtroom as they watched it happen. Billy's brain was well and truly fried.

Some time passed and as he sat there in hid blissful afterglow he seemed completely unaware of the world around him. Then he heard a voice.

"I'm so proud of you Billy!" Headmistress Laska gleefully remarked "You are finally living up to your potential and now you are the man I always knew you were deep inside! Don't expect you've seen the last of me. I am going to visit, and I am going to visit you often. After all you are going to need plenty of fuel for your wanking sessions, and I as your teacher I am happy to help."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)